F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Wait until that Ecoboost throws a rod and you'll wish you had anything else. Ford Tough! Loved mine until the first engine blew. On the third one now and dumping as soon as I can. Any buyers?
Considering I've owned 3 ecoboost now I'm not too worried about it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I understand your frustration....aka 04 Nissan Titan- factory POS (Hybred Nissan Dana?) rear end.
But....I left the Titan Forum without flaming...and or trying to take a few pitch fork wheeling minions with me?
To each their own.
Good luck to you in your next rig.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welp. I guess I better sell my truck because some jerk off on a forum said it sucks.

I would be pissed too but I find it pathetic that people come to a forum, make an account, and then think that their issue will away someone to sell their vehicle.

Sell it, buy something else, and move on. Grow up Peter Pan.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Youll love that truck until the engine self destructs and Ford say Tough, as in Ford Tough! POS! My family came from generations of Ford employees and managers! If such a small problem then why doesn't Ford stand behind their product. I'll educate everyone for as long as I can! The high cost of a used Ecoboost engine is because there is a high demand! Think about that while driving to a Toyota dealer!
I’m of the opinion that if you can be happy driving a Toyota truck that’s what you should do. I mean that sincerely. There are no doubt others like you.

I can’t imagine myself taking the time to join or participate on an enthusiast site of any kind only to piss and moan. Gotta be something better to do in life, maybe that would be driving a TuRD. Give it a shot, report back.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Wait until that Ecoboost throws a rod and you'll wish you had anything else. Ford Tough! Loved mine until the first engine blew. On the third one now and dumping as soon as I can. Any buyers?
I felt bad for you until you started to stomp your feet and whine like a child. My 2 year old son does this too.

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
It's the day and age we live in. Social Media has given the consumer SO MUCH advantage in so many ways.

But it also affords the "nuclear option" that some folks just can't avoid.

In my opinion, once you go nuclear, you lose far more than you could possibly gain. In fact, at that point I immediately discount the opinion as being 99% emotional.

We all know that when we are emotional we will say ANYTHING. Often to people we even care about. (or once did) It's not one of our species' better attributes. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Gotta wonder about the details of a the “used engine” referenced back in post #98. If you can’t account for how the engine spent it’s life and was maintained it’s tough to have a specific expectation of it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
[
Gotta wonder about the details of a the “used engine” referenced back in post #98. If you can’t account for how the engine spent it’s life and was maintained it’s tough to have a specific expectation of it.
"Well maintained, elderly woman driven, always garage kept, this is my baby, used to drive to the grocery store, etc.".
White_Raptor_01_HR-1200x800.jpg

101 - 113 of 113 Posts
About this Discussion
112 Replies
42 Participants
meaz93
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing