F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have been asking. 2013 Ecoboost Billet BatMo Turbo wheel upgrades are now available on our Website for Order. They will begin shipping on Monday.

2011-2013 Ecoboost F-150 Replacement Billet Batmo Turbo Wheels - Mak Performance

Differences:
Increased Spool Time
Better Throttle Response
Operates past the efficiency level of the factory wheels, which allow you to make power sooner and hold the power longer.

Pictures and Video:
Dyno Numbers and Tuning results coming on Monday.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Those look so crazy and sound great. If I hadn't upgrade already I would look at these.

·
Supporting Vendor
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How difficult to change with moderate experience turning wrenches?
Its not difficult, but it is time consumin, lots of little lines and stuff in the way. Have to be careful. Once the turbos are out its a matter of following direction on installing the wheels. The turbos are so small that the individual pieces are fragile so knowledge and care are required.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Probably easiest to pull inner fender and get at them from there, I will be lookin in to these in the future.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yeah, you'll pull the inner fender, if you're going to tackle this get a 19mm box wrench and cut the top center out of the round end to make a water line wrench. That will make your life much easier, of the whole process it's the water lines that are the biggest PIA

·
Registered
182 Posts
Any numbers yet? Sounds very cool.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Pete put down 410/5xx with them, no nitrous or anything from my understanding but that would be pre '13 upgrades.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Soon... Very soon...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Eventually, I'm happy with the power for now.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maaaan, so we still don't have a 13+ with these on yet? Just how hard are the wheels to install?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I only know of TurboPete with them don't know what his year of truck is. Does he have any fueling mods done like lift pump or is he all OE on fuel system? Besides his meth and nitrous kits! :)

They do sound awesome though!!!! Justin(Straw) how long did your turbo swap take total?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
They cost $800 right? So another $800 in labor? For $1600 I'd rather get different turbos.

Black Sheep of the Family

Reactions: scap99
1 - 20 of 207 Posts