F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
There are no bullet proof transmissions....
Ya your right just bad wording on my part like when the word "best" get thrown around.

He gonna have a "built" tranny ;)

I might put a Performance Automatic or AFE deep pan on mine with a real dipstick. But that'll be all(knocking on wood)!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm open to sponsorships.... Lol

SSG Outdoors

Reactions: leverkyle

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Well if they show up by this weekend I want your opinion of them MONDAY! :)

Reactions: Pinero61

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well if they show up by this weekend I want your opinion of them MONDAY! :)
Don't know if they'll be on that quick..got to get manifold gaskets line up some help(brother or long time friend) and the 4th is coming up. Got to get ready for that too which is a blast(literally) LOL. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you need help send me pm. I should be able to answer all questions. I have a 13 and I did this project by myself in the driveway with basic tools. Also since its a 13 you can put that 19mm wrench away. Just use a pick on the clips on the lines and pull them out. Makes life a whole lot easier. Once you do this install next time will be around 5 hours lol.

You will need:

1X BL3Z-9450-B

1X BL3Z-9450-C

2X BL3Z-6N652-B

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I hope my next time goes quicker, lol. I'm just going to make Erick do it :cool:

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Receiving of the crown jewels got delayed..wife and kids were gone all day and the neighbors next door were too. So I had no one to sign for a "signature required" delivery. :(

So I just redirected to the nearest FedEx Office and now they're waiting for me as of 10:10am today, yay :) Thanks for the tips and part numbers!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
If you need help send me pm. I should be able to answer all questions. I have a 13 and I did this project by myself in the driveway with basic tools. Also since its a 13 you can put that 19mm wrench away. Just use a pick on the clips on the lines and pull them out. Makes life a whole lot easier. Once you do this install next time will be around 5 hours lol.

You will need:

1X BL3Z-9450-B

1X BL3Z-9450-C

2X BL3Z-6N652-B

So there is 2 oil line gaskets and two different exhaust gaskets needed for this. Huh, I figured the exhaust gaskets would be the same?

Just ordered the stuff through Tasca. Pretty reasonable all four parts shipped for $23 and some change. :)

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
161 - 180 of 207 Posts