F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Ruby Red Ecoboost SuperCrew, 6.5' box. 3 miles on it when I picked it up this week. Soon to come mods: Access Lorado tonneau cover, Rhinoliner spray in bedliner. Future mods: Carriage Works bumper grille insert, AFE Stage 2 CAI, hand built bike rack. 2013_ecoboost_ruby_red.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Nice truck and nice future mods list.

SPPD

·
Registered
578 Posts
very nice truck,. congrats!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! Great lookin truck.
Thanks for buying Ford.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spent the weekend building a bike rack that fits above the tonneau cover. Heavy duty tube and angle iron. Going to get quotes on Rhino Lining it tomorrow. Has anyone used the roll on kits that can be done at home? Depending on the cost, that might be the less expensive option.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Gearing up for summer I see. I like the bike rack. Not going to lie that's one of the main things that I don't miss about MN is that white stuff on the ground. I lived in Maple Grove during my high school years and have not moved back since I left lol. Anyway from what I have seen with a lot of people that do the DIY kits you have to be super meticulous otherwise it looks terrible and will peel if not scuffed properly. If you have the time it will save you a bit. I think one of the guys I work with said he paid like $100 for the kit and spent 5hrs masking, scuffing, applying layers, ect. I personally had mine done professionally because I did not have time to do it and I wanted it done right the first time or someone other then myself to blame if it was not lol.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Spent the weekend building a bike rack that fits above the tonneau cover. Heavy duty tube and angle iron. Going to get quotes on Rhino Lining it tomorrow. Has anyone used the roll on kits that can be done at home? Depending on the cost, that might be the less expensive option.
That looks good man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The picture is over a month old and thank goodness all the snow is finally gone. Of course, now it won't stop raining. Work and family life has been so busy I haven't had a chance to keep up with the site much. Getting ready for a summer full of camping, and the bikes took all of the bed space. Had to get my engineering hat on and learn some welding skills, but the thing is a tank.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
bikerider
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing