F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured been on here long enough I should post some pics of my truck. Installed bunch of things in past few days. I also removed that air dam in the front of the truck as I keep hooking it in snow drifts and was afraid going to break it off along with something else. Noticed the owners manual said to take it off if offroading so I don't see this as a problem. Also noticed zero effect on fuel economy. Might has some effect If I drove on flat roads with no wind but in the real world should be no measurable difference. Some of the other things I did include:

-PDP Mudflaps
-Ford Front Plate Delete
-Front Window Tint (15% to match rear)
-DeeZee Tail Gate Assist with nut on inside instead of nutzert.
-Interior LED Lights
-LED Reverse Lights
-LED Plate Lights
-LED Cargo Lights
-TonnoPro Lo-Roll Tonneau Cover

2014-03-02 17.36.12.jpg 2014-03-02 17.36.30.jpg 2014-03-02 17.36.36.jpg 2014-03-02 17.36.48.jpg

I have a 13" shorty antenna on the way for it too. Going to install a set of fox 2.0 shocks to level it out soon plus set of .25" wheel spacers to improve the stance slightly with OE wheels.

Also have to mention, not sure what coat ford / dealer put on my paint before I got my truck, but it's unreal. I don't get dirty! Trucks been a week in this snow / salt mixture and it's still shiny!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another thing I have to comment on is the Tonno Cover. For 250 dollars, it is amazing. Quality is top notch. Fitment is just as good if not better then good friend of mines bakflip. Not to mention customer service is unreal. I had broken the latch since i tried to close it while the latch was frozen. My own fault, i called them up told them what happened and that I wanted to purchase a new latch. No problem he said, ill send you one out for FREE. Couple days later in the mail, got them (they shipped them express to Canada which is unheard of) and when I opened the box, guy sent me 2! Would higly recommend it to anyone looking for a good tonno cover but don't want to spend 500+ on one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice looking truck, just like mine used to look

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Nice looking truck! I'm liking the mud flaps that you have. Do they stay pretty rigid? Mine have started to wear back and bend. Not a fan of that. Looking for a good replacement that comes to about 4" from the ground for the front and 6" for the back. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are pretty rigid. There made of hard plastic by company that makes snowmobile flaps. There really popular on the raptor forums too and no complaints over there! Thanks for complements on the truck!

Posted by my Droid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts