F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done a 2013 headlight conversion? If so, what are your thoughts afterwards? Aside from looking better, how much brighter/better are the lights?

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Yes, I am asking the same question. Are they interchangeable?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4
Yes the 2013 OEM HID's can be run on any 2009+, you just need the conversion wire harness. They are definitely a big improvement from the halogen heads. So how many of you guys have them and what are your thoughts on the performance?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes the 2013 OEM HID's can be run on any 2009+, you just need the conversion wire harness. They are definitely a big improvement from the halogen heads. So how many of you guys have them and what are your thoughts on the performance?
I have a 2013 platinum. Honestly, I like them...however, there isn't a WIDE field of view with them. I wish they extended more towards the sides of the vehicle.

·
Vendor
87 Posts
I have a 2013 platinum. Honestly, I like them...however, there isn't a WIDE field of view with them. I wish they extended more towards the sides of the vehicle.
We did a very basic comparison showing the oem projectors vs. the EvoX-R 50w projectors to show exactly what your talking about. Heres some pics - OEM projector low beam
EvoX-R low beam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts