F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where there is a chart showing all the models in a chart and what the differences are?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, thanks. I was looking for something that was a chart that had everything all at once. Anyone know if such a thing exists?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I don't think they would all fit on one page. I can't even tell the difference between them anymore. Platinum vs limited?? King ranch? Different color leather and stitching? Maybe shocks? I understand having options, but geez lol. Adding the tremor and supposed to be bringing the stx back as well if I read right. I didn't even notice it was gone lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
You can go to a dealer and grab a brochure. They usually show it graphically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking for something like this. It doesn't have to fit on one page - it can be scrollable. I just didn't want to have to go to actually multiple screens. Something like a spreadsheet is what I was looking for.

9-22-2013 4-29-58 PM.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can go to a dealer and grab a brochure. They usually show it graphically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Good idea! I didn't think of that.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I don't think they would all fit on one page. I can't even tell the difference between them anymore. Platinum vs limited?? King ranch? Different color leather and stitching? Maybe shocks? I understand having options, but geez lol. Adding the tremor and supposed to be bringing the stx back as well if I read right. I didn't even notice it was gone lol
They didn't get rid of the stx, they added a crew cab option and a sport package option(which is basically a parts bin truck.. hd grille, 20" alloys that started on fx's then made there way to the lariats...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts