F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for an LED kit that will be a plug and play installation on my soon to come 2013 FX2. I do not have my truck yet but am getting simple upgrade accessories ahead of time incase they have to be ordered in. The kits I have found vary in the number of pieces in the kit, I do not know what bulbs and how many I need.
Can anybody point me in the right direction? I am looking for just a plain white LED kit to replace the stock interior lights.

Cheers.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have been searching for an LED kit that will be a plug and play installation on my soon to come 2013 FX2. I do not have my truck yet but am getting simple upgrade accessories ahead of time incase they have to be ordered in. The kits I have found vary in the number of pieces in the kit, I do not know what bulbs and how many I need.
Can anybody point me in the right direction? I am looking for just a plain white LED kit to replace the stock interior lights.

Cheers.
Subscribed I want this too...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I went with the Recon interior kit. It's slightly more expensive, but when i compared it to my buddy's ebay bulbs there was a huge difference. It's definitely a mod worth doing. I'll post a bulb fitment guide in a bit.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I went with the Recon interior kit. It's slightly more expensive, but when i compared it to my buddy's ebay bulbs there was a huge difference. It's definitely a mod worth doing. I'll post a bulb fitment guide in a bit.
High & low beam headlamp (non-HID)
H13 (9008)

Parking light
3157A

Front turn signal
3157A

Rear turn signal

Tail light

Stop light

High mount stop light

Fog/Driving light

License plate

Back up light

Back up light

Front sidemarker

Rear sidemarker

Map light

Map light

Dome light

Dome light

Trunk/Cargo area

Hope this helps, good luck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Pinero61, I was reccomended a Putco brand that cost $160 Can. I would really appreciate pics, your post is already appreciated.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whoa my last reply was late coming... it was meant to be before you last. Thankyou again! are those codes for the Recon brand or the truck in general?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
whoa my last reply was late coming... it was meant to be before you last. Thankyou again! are those codes for the Recon brand or the truck in general?
Bulb codes are generic to any manufacturer, I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Sorry, I'm on a boat in the middle of the South China Sea, my internet connection isn't enough to upload the pics. Look on my build thread, 1/2 ton tuner, I believe i have some on there.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
lol, nevermind it did load

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I went ahead, and replaced every bulb on the truck with led's inside and out. It looks amazing, the puddle lamps take a while to mod though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
subscribed. good info thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts