F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
o, those are swirls not orange peel. You must wash your truck with sandpaper lol. That's a lot!
It is hard to see but there was some orange peel there but it was hard to get the appropriate angle.

No sir that is not my truck! lol take a look at my updated description up above!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think I'm just going to have to crank the heat in the garage and get to it. I can't wait any longer!
Man if I had a garage I would have no trouble working out there. Right now I am in the driveway in the elements. Usually not bad but that wind is what has been getting to me!

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
Man if I had a garage I would have no trouble working out there. Right now I am in the driveway in the elements. Usually not bad but that wind is what has been getting to me!
I completely understand. I used to have to run a extension cord out to the street and polish curb-side, lol. I am very thankful to have a garage.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I completely understand. I used to have to run a extension cord out to the street and polish curb-side, lol. I am very thankful to have a garage.
Gotta get it done! Thankfully we have a nice driveway just no garage. But our next house, we are going to get a really nice garage. She liked my idea of having a good space so we can hang out while I work on my truck.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
How are your Cooper ATP's on road noise and Ride quality?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
How are your Cooper ATP's on road noise and Ride quality?
I like them. In snow and ice they are great. I think they are a little loud road noise wise. A lot more than my KO2s and my duratracs were. They look better though. I can easily have a conversation with music on in the truck. They let you know they are there lol

They ride very well though. For an E range tire I am still dialing in the right PSI

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like them. In snow and ice they are great. I think they are a little loud road noise wise. A lot more than my KO2s and my duratracs were. They look better though. I can easily have a conversation with music on in the truck. They let you know they are there lol

They ride very well though. For an E range tire I am still dialing in the right PSI
Thanks, I am currently running 275/65/R20 Toto AT2's and they are getting close to their end. They currently sound like they are a Mud Tire. The E rated tire really stiffens up the ride for sure.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Update:

Installed the Handkraftd wheel and I really like it. It is comfortable and heavier than the OEM wheel. It gives driving a little more feedback.
I also installed the MSD Ignition coils in red. I did not have time to get a pic of those. One thing I did notice is the boots look different than OEM. Almost like they are insulated more.

I talked to Discount Tire and they said that my Discoverer ATPs were loud and would not balance correctly. So I talked to them and I will be getting a new set of Hankook DynaPro RF11s on later today.

20190524_125959.jpg 20190524_130004.jpg 20190524_171124.jpg

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Update:

Installed the Handkraftd wheel and I really like it. It is comfortable and heavier than the OEM wheel. It gives driving a little more feedback.
I also installed the MSD Ignition coils in red. I did not have time to get a pic of those. One thing I did notice is the boots look different than OEM. Almost like they are insulated more.

I talked to Discount Tire and they said that my Discoverer ATPs were loud and would not balance correctly. So I talked to them and I will be getting a new set of Hankook DynaPro RF11s on later today.

View attachment 158390 View attachment 158392 View attachment 158394
Love the wheel! Now it just needs paddle shifter ;)

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
About this Discussion
62 Replies
11 Participants
Envious
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing