F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the truck in for the second service. Build date was February 2013. Truck has 10k miles. Other than it has water dripping from (2) certain hinge points in the exhaust system I have had 0 issues. Getting 17.8 on last fill up. Full Mobil 1 synthetic going in. Thats about it. Anything else I should have looked at? It does have a level kit, and 33's on XD Wheels. I will rotate and balance as well.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Taking the truck in for the second service. Build date was February 2013. Truck has 10k miles. Other than it has water dripping from (2) certain hinge points in the exhaust system I have had 0 issues. Getting 17.8 on last fill up. Full Mobil 1 synthetic going in. Thats about it. Anything else I should have looked at? It does have a level kit, and 33's on XD Wheels. I will rotate and balance as well.
Hi PMG1,

If you check out p. 414 of the third printing of your owner's manual, it lists all of the regularly scheduled maintenance recommended by Ford. Your dealer will probably go over this with you, but it doesn't hurt to have it ahead of time! Let me know if you have any questions.

Ashley

·
Registered
265 Posts
Get all your fluids and tires checked, shouldn't need much more but a quick inspection won't hurt. Btw it's normal for the exhaust to leak water in certain places, almost every ford truck I see does it so I wouldn't worry about it as long as the exhaust is tight and not falling apart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts