F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, New from Texas!!

Does anyone know the stock bulb color that comes in the new 2013 F150 Projector headlights? 4500?? Thanks, i searched everywhere!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Don't know the answer you're after, but welcome from North Texas!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just drove my truck at night on the highway for the first time last night. Had some people flash me because they thought I had my brights on. I flashed one of them back because he kept blinking at me - I now have an x-ray picture of him on my dash! These lights are bright!;)

Reactions: STdan

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Just drove my truck at night on the highway for the first time last night. Had some people flash me because they thought I had my brights on. I flashed one of them back because he kept blinking at me - I now have an x-ray picture of him on my dash! These lights are bright!;)
I know I am wrong for laughing at this because you probably blinded that guy for a minute....but that shits funny.:D

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
My friend has an Acura TL and that used to happen to us all the time. Well one time we were driving in the country and this car started flashing us high beams so he did it to them, when they passed by we noticed it was a sheriff lol. He freaked out cuz he thought he was going to get pulled over but we didn't.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
My friend has an Acura TL and that used to happen to us all the time. Well one time we were driving in the country and this car started flashing us high beams so he did it to them, when they passed by we noticed it was a sheriff lol. He freaked out cuz he thought he was going to get pulled over but we didn't.
I built my own retrofits for my Lightning with the Acura TL projectors. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that high beam flash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts