F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt like a teenage girl at the drive in earlier this week, a certain Someone putting a little pressure on me to "go further" than I originally wanted with this journey I'm on, the aptly named "Boost-Bars" (patent pending FYI) so with a little help I hit the drawing board. What I came up with made me speechless. I've shown ford dealers and they want it...BAD. I've let a secret few have a seek peak and response has been overwhelmingly estatic. My current design of Boost-Bars will (as of late next week) be available in a platinum chrome, it will look great on any year platinum, but it's time to step up the game a little bit.
Alright guys and gals. I'm a month and a half way. Looking for pre-orders on the hottest new truck accessory ANYWHERE. Lower grille gaurd specifically for limited and platinums 2013 and up. Pricing will be a little more than my regular boost bars when released($175 plus shipping) but it's a look wet dreams are made of. I will make an official boost-bars pre-order thread on Friday if I can get commitment from 35 members that they are willing to purchase at a pre-sale price of 150 (plus shipping) I will post the picture in an official pre-sale thread on Friday. Up to you guys from here. Spread the word and the concept will be released and the dream will become a reality.
My website will also be up later this week boost-bars.com be sure to check it out!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
The install was very, very simple. There's 2 holes on to top of the lower bumper frame and 2 holes on the bottom of the lower bumper frame. The Boost-Bars fit right into the slot using the existing holes for install.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I definitely want one for my '13 Platinum. I love how it looks like the factory grill. I'm ready to order one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I can't wait till August.:eek: I will purchase the black textured and then sell them to my neighbor in August when these are available. They look fantastic!

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Anxiously awaiting the '13+ platinum boost bars!!!!! I want it. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
18 Participants
Wayne
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing