F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:So I got a new present for my truck the other day. It's a Flowmaster Super 10 Series and it's pretty loud and has a good v8 sound.
Here's the in depth video
<span style="font-family:arial black;"><font size="3"><span style="color:#000000;">

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Sounds really good. And excellent video!

KCCO!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sounds good. Do you have any other engine mods or just the exhaust?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
WOT sounded wicked. Not my favorite sounding exhaust at part throttle, but I think this one is easily in my top 5 for WOT.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
That does sound mean!! Wonder what a quiter FM 50 would sound like?? First exhaust I've heard with more of a V8 sound, can't hear the turbos though.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
^^^ I had one on my 2002 5.3L GMC and loved it...but that was my younger days where louder is better haha

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the late response havent been on here in a while but to answer all questions, There's no resonator at all, and its the only thing other than rims and subwoofer done to the truck. (aside from the soon to be arriving ADD Venom Front and Rear bumpers) And for a heads up RBP dual wall tip makes it alot deeper than you would think but since im young and dumb i kinda messed the tip up and since i plan on sand pit playing again im going for turn down tips oh and about a month after having the exhaust it got really really loud alot louder than in this video im gonna post an update video when i get the turn downs put on hopefully in the next coming week.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just exhaust hopefully catless down pipes sct tune and afe intake then a whole bunch of other little things

1 - 13 of 13 Posts