F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what gets tiring about being lowered?

If you had 2 F150's, would you be leaving the lowered one lowered?

I ask because I have always been secretly enamored with having a truck that was dedicated to being a car. Or let's just say that I missed my chances in my youth to ever own a

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Snakebitten. My 77 400M. Lowered and camping all the time. I do miss that truck.
Hijaked again.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupe utility

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Well she looks pretty ridiculous right now with the Cali lean going on. As always I’m changing things up, I had a DJM flip kit kicking around so I decided to put it in the truck, will still be getting a rear lift shackle to bring it up an inch fron here!

View attachment 175340

Luckily the first of the parts to take care of the front end showed up today, and I just got notification of some more getting shipped today. So far I’ve received the VAS Coilover conversion brackets. These will be used to mount Viking double adjustable coil overs.

View attachment 175342
View attachment 175341

Last time I was lowered the camber was way out of spec and it wore my tires so I decided to do it properly this time and have some IHC adjustable upper control arms coming too!

Its not as bad as this guys. I read it’s called the Carolina squat. The place it all started. It’s so bad there that it is against the law and you can get a ticket for to much of a squat.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts