F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg Currently only have a 2.5inch leveling kit from rough country and the after market projector lights. Today I put a set of led tail lights on also have the led third brake light.
Future mods are going to be rims when I decide on the ones I want, fender flares probably black, new nerf bars that are black, and wheel spacers if the off set on the new rims aren't enough, also want a black grill but I want to wait until I can afford the whole grill don't really want to chip the factory one.

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Color!

Keep us posted with pics and updates.

SPPD

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just ordered the exact same truck, 2-tone color and all, minus the chrome package. Like the grill a bit better, but didn't care for the 18" wheels options and knew I'd want aftermarket wheels anyway.

Did you tint those front windows?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks nice I had a 2010 Silver F150 chrome package prior to my 2013 FX4 Ecoboost and I did the same things projector lights, 3rd brake light etc. Keep an eye on the third brake light seal, I had problems and took water in that went undetected for awhile and ended up with water all along my ceiling. Just a friendly heads up. Good luck with the truck, looking forward to seeing the end result

·
Registered
868 Posts
i actually like the look of the chrome wheels and would consider buying them off someone that didnt like them !

i just missed an amazing deal on a set of Pro Comp wheels that a guy had setting along the road, i waited until i got home that night after seeing them instead of calling as soon as i could and a guy had called before me and ended up with them.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just ordered the exact same truck, 2-tone color and all, minus the chrome package. Like the grill a bit better, but didn't care for the 18" wheels options and knew I'd want aftermarket wheels anyway.

Did you tint those front windows?
No i havent yet tinted the front windows it on the list of things to do but i havent had time to give the truck up for a few days.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks nice I had a 2010 Silver F150 chrome package prior to my 2013 FX4 Ecoboost and I did the same things projector lights, 3rd brake light etc. Keep an eye on the third brake light seal, I had problems and took water in that went undetected for awhile and ended up with water all along my ceiling. Just a friendly heads up. Good luck with the truck, looking forward to seeing the end result
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/URL][/IMG]
thats with the new running boards window got tinted yesterday dont have a icture yet

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i get my new rims and tires today i will post a picture later today for everyone to see

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Looks clean. Fender flares that matched that silver color would look great IMO

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I think it would look better with black if the truck was all white, but since its already accented with silver it would look a little better if the flares were color matched. Just my opinion. It will look good either way.

·
Registered
360 Posts
What % tint is that on the front windows? Looks like you left the back windows stock and just layed film on the front windows?

Getting mine done tomorrow. Planning on going pretty light since the cops here can be sticklers about it and the law calls for no tint on the front windows.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the back are stock tint i believe the fronts are 35% or should be that is what is legal here in wyoming

1 - 20 of 47 Posts