F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought an F250, so am selling my Ecoboost. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and now time to let someone else have it. Asking $25K. It is a 2WD XLT with a lot of extras

Here are some pictures, sorry left my soda can on the tire in the first one

PM me for more pics or specific ones.
Upgrades Installed
  • Kooks downpipes with cats. pass emissions here in my county.
  • 4.10 rear gears with Eaton Tru-trac. Updated with ForScan.
  • TurboSmart VeePort BOV
  • Mishimoto CAC
  • CAI, generic from ebay
  • Slotted, drilled rotors at front. ceramic brake pads all around, all fairly new.
  • Leveled with Bilstein 5100s at highest setting.
  • Roadmaster Active Suspension to beef up rear. Bilstein 5100s in back too.
  • Raptor take-off wheels with K02's
  • Morimoto XB LED headlights. LED fog lamps. great visibility.
  • Factory trailer brake controller
  • Upgraded head unit/ radio with module for steering wheel controls, and vehicle info
-JVC KW-V620BT
-with iDataLink Maestro module
  • retains Ford SYNC
  • displays engine performance data and other info on touchscreen

• tuned by Unleashed, comes with SCT x4 and 3 tunes (plus stock)
  • rebuilt transmission less than 5K miles.
  • Amp Research Bed Extender, Tyger 3-fold quick release bed cover. bed mat.
  • honeycomb front grill with LEDs, LED bulbs in rear stop/turn signals. fixed hyperflash with ForScan.

Not-installed:
  • some Mishimoto piping to replace stock CAC to turbo (hot) and CAC to intake (cold). Includes a right angle BOV adapter for cold-side pipe fitment.
  • Full-Race "Saudi" oil cooler
  • Four 18" chrome-look rims with Cooper Discoverer ATP LT-E tires.

I have a pic with the chrome rims & tires that are also included (or I'd knock $1K off for just one set of wheels)

Imperfections:
the passenger side valve cover leaks just a bit, I have a new valve cover to put on, but the leak is so minimal I've been lazy and not installed.
the recirculation adjust valve in the air conditioning broke, which is common, so I taped it up to always recirculate.
a crack in the windsheild on the passenger side of the truck, not super long or intrusive. been like that since I've owned the truck. drilled/epoxied to it never could grow.
TPMS sensors are installed in the raptor wheels, but they are newer so incompatible. the other 18" rims have compatible TPMS sensors.

edit 06_05_2021: added dash pic with odometer

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
Nice looking ride, been looking for a set of those Raptor take off's with no joy.

Only thing you did not list is mileage on the odometer.

You should have no trouble selling!

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Dang ..not knocking the price at all don’t think it for a second....but when I posted my 2014 fx2 fully loaded truck with at least 45k of up grades with only 23k miles on it and 25k now for 35k everyone said it was too much, have prices gone up that much on f150’s too, ? Although it was about 8 months ago…
maybe I just let a few too many ppl get into my head at the time, maybe now is the time to sell..by the way love ya truck, have you thought about parting it out , ? I’ve also got kooks down pipes…love them …

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
Yes, the truck market is insane right now. If I did not love my pile of project junk I would consider selling it.

Completely blows my mind how wild it is. A guy who works close by bought a Tacoma, drove it about 6 months and it was bought by another dealership back from him for nearly $8K over what he paid for it. I did not believe him until he showed me the paperwork. Apparently it is happening a lot these days due to lack of inventory.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Hey you want to sell your head lights, ? and the cold hot pipes , ? even the big, and the angled port, ? …if ya price is right..
@TangoMike415 thanks so much! I forgot that I didn't put the dash picture with the gauge cluster showing the mileage.
It is at about 139K right now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm somewhat negotiable on price, but don't really want to part it out. However, i would sell the raptor takeoffs for $1700 , pickup near Houston.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
If it was not a 2K mile round trip for me, I would take you up on that!

·
Registered
135 Posts
It’s not just the truck market. All used vehicles are pretty much up about 18%. There’s a shortage of computer chips needed for the computers in new vehicles so manufacturers have dropped their new manufacturing drastically. Therefore there’s a huge need for used vehicles. Problem is if you’re selling to get something else, whatever you but will be more expensive. So it pretty much is a wash unless you’re selling and not buying something else.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
I'm somewhat negotiable on price, but don't really want to part it out. However, i would sell the raptor takeoffs for $1700 , pickup near Houston.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I be live in college station

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price drop to $20K, but that's the bottom for me, otherwise I'll just hang on to it. thanks for any interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts