F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Seriously thought about it. It seems like they are a little harder to replace than on the Gen1 wheels. Maybe once I wear it out, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I could see that. I would check into just a small cover made just for the red part. But I have an upholstery lady for my boat and Sea-Doos that can work magic. In fact, I may have her make me a red one for my truck.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sounds familiar. Would you fly out from Sioux Lookout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think so. I feel that is too far north. It has been 12 years since I have been and my father-in-law did all of the planning. My memory is we crossed the border into Canada north of the twin cities and drove west to a lake near the border. We then flew into Wabakini. You have me curious now so I will see if my father-in-law remembers these details.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
I don't think so. I feel that is too far north. It has been 12 years since I have been and my father-in-law did all of the planning. My memory is we crossed the border into Canada north of the twin cities and drove west to a lake near the border. We then flew into Wabakini. You have me curious now so I will see if my father-in-law remembers these details.

Well I received a quick response. The outfitter was Pipestone fly in outposts, pfo.net. they are located in Emo, Ontario.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts