F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
2061 - 2074 of 2074 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,440 Posts
All done and no leaks so far. Soo much quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sorry, don’t think I ever seen your intake before. It’s beautiful. Is it custom powder coated?

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,063 ·
I’m sorry, don’t think I ever seen your intake before. It’s beautiful. Is it custom powder coated?
Thank you! Yes, I had the intake, boost inlet tubes and tow hooks done to match my wheels. I’m pretty happy with how they turned out.

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,440 Posts
Thank you! Yes, I had the intake, boost inlet tubes and tow hooks done to match my wheels. I’m pretty happy with how they turned out.

Wow. Very very nice!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sounds familiar. Would you fly out from Sioux Lookout?

I don't think so. I feel that is too far north. It has been 12 years since I have been and my father-in-law did all of the planning. My memory is we crossed the border into Canada north of the twin cities and drove west to a lake near the border. We then flew into Wabakini. You have me curious now so I will see if my father-in-law remembers these details.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
I don't think so. I feel that is too far north. It has been 12 years since I have been and my father-in-law did all of the planning. My memory is we crossed the border into Canada north of the twin cities and drove west to a lake near the border. We then flew into Wabakini. You have me curious now so I will see if my father-in-law remembers these details.

Well I received a quick response. The outfitter was Pipestone fly in outposts, pfo.net. they are located in Emo, Ontario.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
looking really good... love the gold and blue, the engine bay is great too!

Reactions: Blown F-150
2061 - 2074 of 2074 Posts