F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
As nice as he has done that truck, I doubt seriously that he would leave those cutouts unattended to.

While I'm not a V6 exhaust sound fan, that's a really nice truck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Its getting the bumps grafted and body worked in above the tips like the new limited/ram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its getting the bumps grafted and body worked in above the tips like the new limited/ram

That's what I meant when I said I doubt you wouldn't address it. The "details" of your truck speak plenty about that. [emoji106]

Discussion starter · #24 ·
That's what I meant when I said I doubt you wouldn't address it. The "details" of your truck speak plenty about that. [emoji106]

In the meanwhile im gonna put a seal along it with polyurethane in it like they use to put windows in to keep it from rusting

It will definitely pick up some power/allow it to breathe. Like i said, I would like to do it but I would spend too much doing it.

FYI, i am running GTs and adapters on completely stock exhaust.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
It will definitely pick up some power/allow it to breathe. Like i said, I would like to do it but I would spend too much doing it.

FYI, i am running GTs and adapters on completely stock exhaust.
I have to dyno it but i ran it on my dragy today at about 20-22 celsius outside. 6460lbs with rims and tires weighing about 100-105lbs a corner. Maybe the power level its at im not sure but the kr is gone up top of the pull and no more missfire. Meth system is good we checked that out, i changed plugs and coils before this as well. On factory exhaust i hit 54-56lbs per minute on the turbos and did 13.44 at a 1000da less today i hit 13.3 with 52lbs per minute
Text Blue Line Font Parallel

Text Font Games Technology Screenshot

Damn that sounds mean. Stock block?

Are you bluejeans_ltd on IG with the cavalier? John S showed me your setup the other day😂

Discussion starter · #33 · (Edited)
Damn that sounds mean. Stock block?

Are you bluejeans_ltd on IG with the cavalier? John S showed me your setup the other day[emoji23]
Yeah thats my ig. Stock turbos last year it was sitting at 436whp and made power right until 5700 where we let off and 618 peak wheel torque which dropped down as the run went on to about 400.

Yeah thats my ig. Stock motor before. Lat year it was sitting at 436whp and made power right until 5700 where we let off and 618 peak wheel torque which dropped down as the run went on to about 400.

Stock motor before? Do you have a built motor too?

@Mikey_Ltd while it sounds "similar", there is also a difference in the tone from what my exhaust sounds like. Definitely hear the turbo whine (which I like).

But we MUST hear it open up. Maybe someone taking a video with a drive by.

But I think you have a GREAT exhaust setup.

Congrats.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
@Mikey_Ltd while it sounds "similar", there is also a difference in the tone from what my exhaust sounds like. Definitely hear the turbo whine (which I like).

But we MUST hear it open up. Maybe someone taking a video with a drive by.

But I think you have a GREAT exhaust setup.

Congrats.
Ill get one within the next week. I meant to last night during my log and forgot until afterwards

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.