1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
That will be a fun truck.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just Emailed my local dealer (Mac Haik Desoto) to see if they had one on order yet. It would be a tough choice between the 2wd vs the 4wd version. I would guess that the 4wd version will sticker in somewhere in the $42,000 to $44,000 loaded out based on my FX4 supercrew having stickered out near $50,000.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sorry Matt But I had to post this in the New section too and than seen you kicked it in this thread LOL. But either way it is exciting to see a EcoBeast Finally in the Reg- Cab config!!! I can only imagine the hop ups going on these trim. The both 2wd and 4wd would be epic. For me given my location 4wd would be the way plus launching with the all wheels going seem to yeild great results for others at the track.
My only nag is the two seat only set-up... Which is was like the old gen lightning's three seat set up or at least the option. Nonetheless I see this EcoBeast set-up donminating the track and roads!

·
Registered
588 Posts
This is going to be a badass truck.
I cannot wait to see what she will do with all the current mods out there in your current inventory! I honestly think it can become the next Gen. Lightning with a little mod work! Stock it should be the quickest truck on the market given the power to weight ratio!

·
Registered
588 Posts
And can probably tow 10k lbs

They have made mention that towing and payload were not affected as this is the tremor maintains stock components! It’s a stock F-150 regular cab only fitted with the best motor The EcoBeast!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts