F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I am almost ready to go get a tremor. trading in a 2011 fx2 5.0 super cab hope I wont regret it. any comments from tremor owners welcome, thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats. You won't regret it, it's a fun and nimble little truck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is my first truck. I love it. I don't have kids and just use it for personal use so I didn't need the extra room. Works out great for me.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Honestly I'd look for a slightly used one with factory warrenty. I went that route and saved nearly 10k. Just something to consider...
Our dealership has 1 right now that's been sitting forever. And like 30+ 2015 F150s. Just noticed today, couldn't believe it. Biggest dealership in Missouri tho. Tremor was not popular here in Missouri. Probably not a "work" truck. Look around for new/13/14 or used. I could never justify full price

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune

·
Registered
232 Posts
Tremor was only available for 2014. Theres one in the Market on SVTperformance.com right now. I picked my FX2 up new for just over $33k with a $40K sticker. Deals are out there and they are extremely roomy for a single cab pick-up.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Our dealership has 1 right now that's been sitting forever. And like 30+ 2015 F150s. Just noticed today, couldn't believe it. Biggest dealership in Missouri tho. Tremor was not popular here in Missouri. Probably not a "work" truck. Look around for new/13/14 or used. I could never justify full price

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune

It is the same thing as any other f150, same suspension and what not. Most just don't want a single cabs.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Being that the Tremor was only a one year model thing it may become collectible one day. Even though it seems to be a flop right now due to MSRP as a parts bin feeler it may later garner interest as being a limited production vehicle. They are very roomy for a single cab truck. Way more room than my 03 L (which I should have kept). I don't regret the purchase at all and has been a fun truck despite limited aftermarket support. Once the fueling issue is resolved more power options will be available putting down ridiculous numbers is definitely a possibility.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I traded in my '14 focus ST and got my FX4 Tremor out the door for 37xxx and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. This truck is just a blast to drive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
honestly if i was to do it again. i would scrapped the idea of my 2wd tremor and picked up a 2014 stx sport 4x4 5.0 for 8grand less. some things that piss you off on the tremor. no rear window. no heated seats. limited support for ecoboost vs 5.0.
most of all. you have a hard time using it as a typical work truck. spending 40g on a single cab short box. i have a hard time parking it beside anybody or using extra care when loading anything. and most of all... every time i take it to dealer its like an excuse for the tech to drive the **** out of my truck.
Just my opinion. other then the above.... I love my truck... its beautiful.. tows amazing .. gets attention.. performs flawlessly even with my trans acting up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Being that the Tremor was only a one year model thing it may become collectible one day. Even though it seems to be a flop right now due to MSRP as a parts bin feeler it may later garner interest as being a limited production vehicle.
I'm not holding my breath on it becoming "collectible." IMHO It's just fun.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
OK. guys picked up white tremor today out the door from OCWELCH. in Hardeeville s.c $28.000 love it so far great truck.
I think you said this wrong. Out the door is with destination/shipping, taxes, plates etc. You got is for 28 sticker before all those charges. 14k off sticker, 2wd = 42k minus 14k equals 28k. 42-43k sounds about right for 2wd with plus package, sticker.

Still 14k off sticker is A LOT. I should have waited longer :mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
tremor

I think you said this wrong. Out the door is with destination/shipping, taxes, plates etc. You got is for 28 sticker before all those charges. 14k off sticker, 2wd = 42k minus 14k equals 28k. 42-43k sounds about right for 2wd with plus package, sticker.

Still 14k off sticker is A LOT. I should have waited longer :mad:
Glad you asked! Ford has announced additional incentives through the end of the month and they are now up to $14,000 off. Please contact me directly for more details.
plus 499.00 tax tags then out the door. contact john evans OC WELCH Hardeeville s.c

1 - 20 of 38 Posts