F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ll be back stateside this weekend and I am told it has beaten me to the dealership! I've ordered a custom engine cover and once I verify the grille color Boost Bars will be ordered. Window tint next week and then the wait. I've been in contact with Belltech and DJM about lowering kits (both are in production or testing due to the different LCA's on the 14's). I also want to get a few miles on it before I start throwing bolt ins and tunes at it. I'll post some pics when I take delivery and update when I do something new.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ll be back stateside this weekend and I am told it has beaten me to the dealership! I've ordered a custom engine cover and once I verify the grille color Boost Bars will be ordered. Window tint next week and then the wait. I've been in contact with Belltech and DJM about lowering kits (both are in production or testing due to the different LCA's on the 14's). I also want to get a few miles on it before I start throwing bolt ins and tunes at it. I'll post some pics when I take delivery and update when I do something new.
Oh come on don't wait for a tune please, let's see what they do

·
Registered
125 Posts
There is a guy who has already dropped his '14. Might want to check with him.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah with the 14's on one kit you have to swap to a 13 LCA and on the other there's 13 suspension parts needed.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked it up today! Love the truck! Dropping it off in the am for tint and spray in bed liner. Ordering the Recon smoked mirror reflectors and smoked third brake light now. Still waiting on a drop kit. How many miles should I put on it before I start the modding?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I'd have ordered an SCT before I even purchased it, lol. My truck has been tuned since it had 500 miles on it at most, more than likely it was probably 300. If I didn't have kids I would look t one of these....after the rebates hit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I stopped by a performance shop I used to frequent today and ended up doing some exhaust work. They cut out the 2.5" section and ran 3" all of the way back and installed a magnaflow muffler. Sounds really good at idle, pretty good in the throttle (so used to a V8) but a little raspy at wot. Good enough for now and may play with it more when I order mid pipes.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ordered a AFE intake and SCT tuner. Got the intake and recon lights from stage 3 and the tuner from mpt. I plan on trying tunes from mpt, 5*, unleashed and SSI.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sounds like you're going to be having some fun in the near future! What's the weight on those? I'm sure it's a heck of a lot less than mine sitting at 5,300lbs <----FATTY

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
So I stopped by a performance shop I used to frequent today and ended up doing some exhaust work. They cut out the 2.5" section and ran 3" all of the way back and installed a magnaflow muffler. Sounds really good at idle, pretty good in the throttle (so used to a V8) but a little raspy at wot. Good enough for now and may play with it more when I order mid pipes.
Video or it didn't happen.

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts