F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a 2015 f150 xlt, I have the 4” screen, sync with voice commands. When calling others they can hear me fine but I cannot hear them, I can see their name on the screen and call duration times so I know the Bluetooth is functioning fine. Also when connecting the phone it streams music through Bluetooth with no issues. It is not a setting on the phone,it is not a setting on the truck and the sync module is updated to v5.11. I have tried 4 different phones, android and Apple, I also have changed out with 2 different sync modules. No luck but when putting my sync module in the other truck it works fine. I now have ruled out the sync update version, the phone settings, truck settings, and sync module. I also have completed a master reset. I have the same truck at work and my phone works fine with it so I know it is not the phone. Someone please help me out here. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! (Please don’t give me the “did you unplug it wait 10 mins and plug it back in fix” ???)

·
Registered
2013 Screw XTR BCB Tuned
839 Posts
Got me stumped. You've already gone as far as the sync module. If you have access to this extra stuff, keep going with the process of elimination. That's the way i'd go about this particular issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Mikedick77 yea bro, to be honest I’m completely stumped. I don’t know where to go from here. I’m officially stuck I don’t even know what else I could replace!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts