F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If some of you guys want to jump in a FREE FULL-SEASON league, I will start one later today.

The main thing is, if you're going to play, PLEASE stick it out for the full season. Even if you screw up and forget to make your picks a couple of times over 36 races, you're still going to accumulate points for those weeks. Just keep playing til the end to make it more enjoyable for all.

If you want to play in a league with other members here, PM me your REAL first name, and an email address that you want to use for NASCAR Fantasy Racing, and I will send email invitations to the first 24 people that respond. If someone else wants to do it, be my guest. I will join your league.

NASCAR Fantasy Games

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It also looks like they took out the pit crew bonus (which I kinda liked) and added a 30 point bonus for picking the race winner. Which would help folks make up some lost ground sometimes on those laps led points.

Screen shot 2015-01-26 at 1.26.00 PM.png

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so since its going to be all but impossible to get a measly 100 out of almost 8000 people from this forum to play....do we just do an "open" league without a password and invite friends and family?

Reactions: agentjohnson

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
That sounds fine with me.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds fine with me.
League name suggestions if it's not going to be F150Ecoboost.net?

I'm still not giving up on my play for your favorite charity fun raising idea, but it may have to be a 2016 project....or maybe that's what this year's Chase League can be.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
League name suggestions if it's not going to be F150Ecoboost.net?

I'm still not giving up on my play for your favorite charity fun raising idea, but it may have to be a 2016 project....or maybe that's what this year's Chase League can be.
"Cat herding unlimited by Chuck "

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Cat herding unlimited by Chuck "
Accurate but not altogether very catchy

- Everything sounds better with Emmylou -

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3Bees - (Beer, Bourbon and Boobs)....?

- Everything sounds better with Emmylou -

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Chucks Boostin' Buddies.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I want in

Inaugural .net Sponsored NASCAR league winner.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
OK, here you go dudes....anyone interested can play. The league is "public" (open) with no password.

Cole Trickle Fans is the name. If you have trouble finding it, PM me your email address and I will send an invitation via NASCAR.com

NASCAR Fantasy Games

Feel free to invite friends, family, co-workers, etc. IF....I take on the work of doing a Chase League for fall 2015...the folks in this league will have first dibs.

Giddy Up.....

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys might wanna kick it in gear and stop fiddle farting around....there's only 98 spots left! :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just signed up... glad I got in, only 97 spots left!

Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
96....;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered