F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Ecoboost enthusiasts,
My name is Justin and I'm brand spankin new to this forum. I hope to learn a lot here as well as share my thoughts and experiences with my new truck. First I'll list everything my truck has and then list off things I want to add on in the near future.

IMG_4481.JPG IMG_4483.JPG IMG_4511.JPG

My truck currently:
6" Lift
Pro Comp Suspension
Sport XLT 4X4 package
LRG Rims
Pro Comp Tires
3" Carven Series:R exhaust

Additional Mods that will be added:
AFE Momentum GT Pro DRY S Stage-2 Intake
2015 Livernois Ecoboost Tuner

As you can tell most of my mods are pretty simple, but effective enough to be noticeable. I'll be posting pics and feedback of the additional mods as I do more research.

On a side note, I am interested in offering to sell a previous muffler I had attached to my truck. I'm offering to sell a $1050.00 high performance Corsa Xtreme Muffler (just the muffler, no tips) that I had on for under 500 miles for $700.00 (not including shipping). It has an exotic, aggressive sound to it and slightly improves gas mileage with better exhaust airflow and amplifies that sweet sound of the turbos. I'm selling it because it was a surprise gift to me after I already placed the order for my current exhaust kit and because more honestly, I could use the extra cash.

If anyone is interested, check out the following youtube video and private message me if you're interested in making an offer.

- Justin

Attachments

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Welcome, very nice looking truck! What part of CA you from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'm from Ventura, CA but work brings me everywhere so I'm pretty much all over Southern California.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was Vista Ford's design package they included with the truck. (Vista Ford Racing) And no, I was gifted the $1050.00 Corsa catback system. It sounded rly great but I already ordered the Carven which I have now. So that's why I'm offering just to sell the Corsa muffler.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
It was Vista Ford's design package they included with the truck. (Vista Ford Racing) And no, I was gifted the $1050.00 Corsa catback system. It sounded rly great but I already ordered the Carven which I have now. So that's why I'm offering just to sell the Corsa muffler.

I don't get it so you used the rest of the Corsa catback system with the Carven muffler and still want $700 for just the corsa muffler with no piping?

Reactions: milesej05

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indeed, I'm offering to sell just the Corsa Muffler attached to the existing straight pipe you can see in these pictures (which would most likely have to be adjusted according to the length of your truck with the help of a muffler shop). Carven at the moment only sells mufflers and not complete catback systems. I'm currently using the Carven w/ new 3" piping and corsa tips (which I'll powder coat black later). The price for the Corsa muffler is negotiable. IMG_4753.JPG IMG_4754.JPG IMG_4755.JPG IMG_4756.JPG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to know, Tim. Well I'm willing to readjust the price and shipping in this case. Message me if you're interested in making an offer.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey Justin,

Great looking truck. I really like the lift. You're not far from me. I'm in the SCV area. If you're ever in that area and wanna drive/hang/work on. Lemme know

Steve
2014 Ford F150 XLT Crew Cab EB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Steve,
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Yeah I've definitely been looking for a local truck show to check out and appreciate other builds. I'll be sure to touch bases with you next time I'm in the SCV area. I'm out of Simi.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Simi? I thought ventura ohwell doesn't matter. Yes I've yet to see a truck show. There's the small car show @ route 66 in canyon country almost every month. But nothing amazing

Hit me up when around #is 6615133886

Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Simi is considered Ventura County, sorry that's what I meant. Is the show in Canyon country just a general truck show or more specifically geared towards a certain type of look? (Old school, new school, performance)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ah simi = ventura...Learn something everyday . It's more geared to old school and HP street. It's literally 50 cars at most. It's the only show I've heard of...guess you can barely call it a show. Lol still fun

Steve

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello fellow Ecoboost enthusiasts,
My name is Justin and I'm brand spankin new to this forum. I hope to learn a lot here as well as share my thoughts and experiences with my new truck. First I'll list everything my truck has and then list off things I want to add on in the near future.

View attachment 42752 View attachment 42753 View attachment 42754

My truck currently:
6" Lift
Pro Comp Suspension
Sport XLT 4X4 package
LRG Rims
Pro Comp Tires
3" Carven Series:R exhaust

Additional Mods that will be added:
AFE Momentum GT Pro DRY S Stage-2 Intake
2015 Livernois Ecoboost Tuner

As you can tell most of my mods are pretty simple, but effective enough to be noticeable. I'll be posting pics and feedback of the additional mods as I do more research.

On a side note, I am interested in offering to sell a previous muffler I had attached to my truck. I'm offering to sell a $1050.00 high performance Corsa Xtreme Muffler (just the muffler, no tips) that I had on for under 500 miles for $700.00 (not including shipping). It has an exotic, aggressive sound to it and slightly improves gas mileage with better exhaust airflow and amplifies that sweet sound of the turbos. I'm selling it because it was a surprise gift to me after I already placed the order for my current exhaust kit and because more honestly, I could use the extra cash.

If anyone is interested, check out the following youtube video and private message me if you're interested in making an offer.

- Justin
Update us with that sweet Craven Exhaust

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
That exhaust sounds freaking amazing.
Truck looks great too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts