F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 OEM LED headlights now available!!!

Brand new OEM LED headlights 100% complete, plug and play adapters and free shipping included! Full 5 year warranty on the complete package!

Complete package price - $1650 -purchase here - 2015 F150 LED and HID Retrofit Headlights

Please note - the body panel located between the headlights and grill/bumper needs to be removed to install these lights. If this is something you are not comfortable doing we recommend having your local Ford service department do the install. This package is 100% plug and play, no cutting or splicing of wires needed and in no way will this void your trucks warranty.

For questions please contact us through the website - Raptor Retrofit - headlight retrofits for 2009+ F150 - Contact Us or via email [email protected]

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Wait... Aren't all 15 F150s LED?

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Definitely not. I've only seen 1 out of 20+ on our lot with leds

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked windshield mod

·
Registered
13,040 Posts
Nope. Only the Higher end models. With the V8 sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
556 Posts
High end lariats, king ranch, and platinums are led

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Well I'll be! I've only seen Platinum F150s around here, maybe that's why. :-D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bough a '15 F150 Lariat (5.0); much to my surprise did not have the LEDS. Will this retrofit work on my rig? If so, how are the wiring harnesses different?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I just bough a '15 F150 Lariat (5.0); much to my surprise did not have the LEDS. Will this retrofit work on my rig? If so, how are the wiring harnesses different?
Thanks!
best bet is to email him for a quicker response

[email protected]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just wish they did the LED running light white like on the concept. Lariat has to have the 502a luxury group to get the LEDs

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
How's the output on these?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Dawson! I just wanted to check and ask about the status of a few things, or what your thoughts are... 1. I'd like to upgrade, but I really like the color scheme of the 2016/2017 OEM black LED's - so what is the timeline on that product? Will there be a price break as supply catches up? 2. Will you be offering an LED taillight solution or combo? I'm interested in doing the rear lights too. It's great to have the fronts light up, but the back does not match. Anyway, look forward to your thoughts! NDR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts