·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Just email and ask ye shall recieve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A good way to blow a ton of money over HIDs.
better than putting HIDs in stock housings. Been there, done that, removed that. Leaving that **** to the bro-diesel flat brim crowd

Just email and ask ye shall recieve
I have, no answer yet.

it looks like they are just offering projector retrofits in the halogen housings at them moment. im sure they will have a plug and play setup for the LED housings soon
where are you seeing this?

edit: one of those no swearing joints eh?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
better than putting HIDs in stock housings. Been there, done that, removed that. Leaving that **** to the bro-diesel flat brim crowd
Referring to projectors, thought you meant putting in ACTUAL LED headlights, not just bulbs. Original post is very descriptive.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

I have, no answer yet.

where are you seeing this?

edit: one of those no swearing joints eh?
Every 2015 pic posted on the site is a retroed halogen headlight

·
Vendor
87 Posts
We are expecting our first shipment of the 2015 LED and Halogen heads around the end of the month. We will be offering the LED headlights as a plug and play package for the halogen based trucks. Also we can retrofit the halogen heads with HID projectors for those wishing to go that route.

As soon as we confirm shipment I will start a thread with all the details. If you would like to get an email update as soon as they are available please send me an email - [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts