1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Looks pretty cool! Hopefully a 3.5 with our stock tunes. This engine in that would be sick!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
The 2.3l will be quick but I can see the 8 cylinder still being the top seller. Coming from the mustang world, performance and sound go hand in hand. Not many people will be thrilled having a mustang that will likely sound worse than our trucks.

I love the ecoboost motor BUT if I were getting a 2015 mustang, it would be the. 5.0.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
It'll be just like the fox body turbo coupe from the '80s. I got to drive one just before I turned 16. They're really fun, but mostly because the fox body was such a light car. With today's sports cars tipping the scales I can't see the 4 banger having the torque to fun like the super coupe was.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I heard through the grapevine a twin turbo 5.0 is in the works for 2016. Possibly in a Mach I or Shelby package.

·
Registered
191 Posts
In a word....Disgraceful, both of them. What is Ford trying to do, fancy up the Mustang with that Aston Martin grille?
Performance will be great. Looks? Not for me.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i don't understand why they would put a little eco boost in the mustang a "sports" car and the put the 3.5 in the taurus a "family car"

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
i don't understand why they would put a little eco boost in the mustang a "sports" car and the put the 3.5 in the taurus a "family car"
cause only 2 seats should ever be in a mustang. I guess the Taurus hauls around 5 bigger people?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I love the body styling. I'll most likely get my grubby little hands on one of these after my truck is paid off.

That's if I don't swap up to an atlas and get a little used BRZ to play with.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386251925.103837.jpg for looks I've always liked VETTES. & this one I would drive with NO hesitation.

Now Josh C has an interesting comment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386251981.678881.jpg

·
Registered
860 Posts
I like the new design, not all that much different then the current gen. It has just enough changes to make it modern.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts