F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, I'm a little on the younger side when it comes to building a vehicle (20), but im trying to go ahead and get an idea on what i need to buy to really up the Hp numbers on my truck. I've been Looking around at different performance upgrades through stage 3 and american trucks, but im a little unsure as to where to start. any helpful information or advice that can be given i would really appreciate it. ive been around cars since i could breathe and worked on them myself since i was about 9. but most of everything i ever worked on was either carbuerated or very early fuel injected, certainly nothing with a power adder. just send me some information and help a brother out! also, once i start building it, ill post pictures and Hp numbers after every seperate add on so we can all see what happens :D

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Welcome.
Invest some time researching the "Builds" here for your generation of 3.5, and you will NOT be under-informed.

This place is RICH with build documentation.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Hint: although there are lots of great Gen1 builds, check out @Blown F-150 build.

It's fresh and has some unique approaches that are very interesting, if I was Gen1.

Note that he has the burden of overcoming altitude and extreme temperatures. So he has to work harder than most. :)

·
Vendor
7,244 Posts
Hint: although there are lots of great Gen1 builds, check out @Blown F-150 build.

It's fresh and has some unique approaches that are very interesting, if I was Gen1.

Note that he has the burden of overcoming altitude and extreme temperatures. So he has to work harder than most. :)

Agreed, great reference build.

OP best of luck.

Family First

1 - 6 of 6 Posts