F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been scouring through threads and still am having an internal debate over what tune and CAC I should go with on my 2017. I keep reading 5 star, Livernois and Edge CTS2 for tunes. As far as CAC I can’t narrow down which product is the best out there. I have looked at the Whipple, Mishimoto and aFe. I do like the fact Mishimoto makes a black stealth finish, but at the end of the day I want performance over a color choice.

I currently haven’t done any mods other than the oil separator under the hood. Exterior I have done a 6” rough country lift with 35” tires and 20” fuel rims. Anyone have any insight?

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Get a BDX and try the preloaded tunes to start. The device already supports the Full Race FMIC, and very soon will support the Mishimoto (though you can just select the Full race for this one).

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Just a 40470 or 40490. They are the same with different brands.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Get a BDX and try the preloaded tunes to start. The device already supports the Full Race FMIC, and very soon will support the Mishimoto (though you can just select the Full race for this one).
What will the support for mishi CAC do? That's the one I run.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Yes it will. Just choose the Full Race. It just changes the variable for the intercooler size and they are close enough in volume.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
IRISHF150
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing