F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checkout what arrived at the 5 Starshop today! For those in the area come check out our new Gen 2.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks like it needs a tune! ��

Reactions: eracer

·
Registered
285 Posts
I assume that is whp? If so that's darn good. I'm excited to see if the new gen 2 3.5 can have as much power extracted as the gen 1. Same with the HO. I assume since the 2 new ones are tuned more from factory there is probably less to be gained from just a tune. I want to see a gen 1 93 perf tune vs gen 2 93 perf tune vs HO 93 perf tune.

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume that is whp? If so that's darn good. I'm excited to see if the new gen 2 3.5 can have as much power extracted as the gen 1. Same with the HO. I assume since the 2 new ones are tuned more from factory there is probably less to be gained from just a tune. I want to see a gen 1 93 perf tune vs gen 2 93 perf tune vs HO 93 perf tune.
Noted! In the future they are coming. For now all we have is some baseline info, but we are steady working on it.

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
does sct have support for the 2017 ecoboost yet?

Reactions: greg hazlett

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No SCT support as of yet, but it is coming. In the meantime, we are getting the info needed ready. That way when support is here, tunes won't be far behind.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but since there is a dyno in it... There is some talk in another thread that you guys have recently changed/refined your ecoboost changes somewhat substantially. There haven't been any changes to the dynos that you guys have posted on the website however. Care to comment on what has changed and if new dyno charts are coming?

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to hijack the thread but since there is a dyno in it... There is some talk in another thread that you guys have recently changed/refined your ecoboost changes somewhat substantially. There haven't been any changes to the dynos that you guys have posted on the website however. Care to comment on what has changed and if new dyno charts are coming?
Which tune and which EB? For the 3.5 there was series of revisions that were done on 93 perf, I can make sure some new updated dyno runs get posted within a couple weeks or less.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was specifically thinking about the 11-14 3.5 and 93 perf (at least that is what guys in other thread are mostly talking about). Of course if you have revised the P/T tunes substantially as well I'm sure everyone would want to hear about it in another thread like you just did for your 2.7 tune too

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Certainly, dnellans. We will keep you posted, and I will see about getting something together on the 3.5. We appreciate your input! If you don't mind me asking, which other thread are you referencing?

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
Not sure if your allowed to say,

Does SCT have beta access for testing purposes do they give you guys access (not for tuning publicly) to help the process of adding public support for the 2017+?

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure if your allowed to say,

Does SCT have beta access for testing purposes do they give you guys access (not for tuning publicly) to help the process of adding public support for the 2017+?
In the past we have had some beta access for various applications. As far as 2017, we can say support is coming soon. There just isn't a hard date for that yet, and unfortunately we don't have beta access to 2017 applications. It usually all happens pretty fast, given the nature of how quickly new vehicles are churned out. You can count on us keeping you updated though!

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any new info on when tunes might be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No new info as of today. Getting closer every day, but we will be sure to inform everyone through every avenue available the day we have them ready!

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
updates...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts