F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new 2017 limited around Nov. Tri color white with spray in bed liner and larger fuel tank. I added a retrax bed cover, swing box, cold air intake, jl audio stelath sub-box and bullydog programmer. Just recently added a leveling kit with 33" Nitro Grapplers. I ve never been a guy that knows a lot about motors but I would like to do some more power upgrades to the Eco boost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
welcome to the forum.

One fine truck!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I'm biased, but that WHITE truck is drop dead gorgeous.
Glad you found the forum. It's a dandy. But fair warning, these guys can tempt you. Lots of EcoBoost magic here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I'm wanting to continue in the performance of this truck. Got cold air and tune. What s the next move? I figure exhaust is coming and I want a system that is silent as possible and plan on making it non visible. I m just not big on loud but want fast. Want the guy beside me not be suspecting how fast I can be! Lol

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
So I'm wanting to continue in the performance of this truck. Got cold air and tune. What s the next move? I figure exhaust is coming and I want a system that is silent as possible and plan on making it non visible. I m just not big on loud but want fast. Want the guy beside me not be suspecting how fast I can be! Lol
Keep reading. The options are endless.

We have a couple of things in common.
1. White! (stealthy)
2. Quiet Power

There's lots of build threads. They're loaded with education. I'm only a couple of months ahead of you here.
Incredible resource!

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Don't listen to any of these guys! RUN....very fast and cut up your CC....turn over your kids college fund to them so you don't spend it....or grandkids....no big weddings for daughter.....your wife will hate you...so much for that romantic cruise....don't plan on getting good 8 hours sleep anymore....you'll be on this damn forum in the middle of the night......BUT....you will have a smile on your face!:cool:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
welcome fellow booster!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my new 2017 limited around Nov. Tri color white with spray in bed liner and larger fuel tank. I added a retrax bed cover, swing box, cold air intake, jl audio stelath sub-box and bullydog programmer. Just recently added a leveling kit with 33" Nitro Grapplers. I ve never been a guy that knows a lot about motors but I would like to do some more power upgrades to the Eco boost.
Nice bro!!!! I just got the same truck a couple weeks ago. Its in the shop now getting tints and a 2' rough country level.The tires still have a year or so left on them so I'm gonna wait ti touch those. I'm looking to get the ball rolling with some performance upgrades as well though. What type of cold air intake did you put in? I've seen the AFE one's seem to be really popular. How do you like the bullydog programmer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts