F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2017 F150 Eco boost twin Turbo that has ran fine I met 400:00 miles now and it was idling in the driveway when it just started to shake violently I looked at the rpm and they were at about 500 so I hit the gas and could barely bring the tachometer to 3000 even flooring it and then I lost all power and it died and won't start

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
You should probably hook it up to a scanner and see if there are any codes first.

Reactions: Mikedick77

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello I'm wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2017 F150 Eco boost twin Turbo that has ran fine I met 400:00 miles now and it was idling in the driveway when it just started to shake violently I looked at the rpm and they were at about 500 so I hit the gas and could barely bring the tachometer to 3000 even flooring it and then I lost all power and it died and won't start
What were you doing before "it was idling in the driveway" and started showing issues?

Clearly you're in limp mode here so something is at fault. Sounds pretty similar to the issues that many see due to condensation in the CAC.

Check codes. Check plugs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2017 F150 Eco-boost twin Turbo that has run fine I met 400:00 miles now and it was idling in the driveway when it just started to shake violently I looked at the rpm and they were at about 500 so I hit the gas and could barely bring the tachometer to 3000 even floorings it and then I lost all power and it died and won't start
My Ford is a 2015 2.7V6 XLT with Tow Pkg, it only has 22K, my problem is being fixed today, Auxillary transmission pump only problem I found that the Stop/Start feature was not engaging for about 7 weeks, then the " Orange Wrench " came on. A temporary solution was to by-pass that function.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.