F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Define exahust as everyone including me has always said exhaust gives zero performance gains? Unless DP's are part of that?

This truck has:

tune
e50 mix
methanol injection
exhaust

It's not "just a tune" by a long shot. Truck is probably right around 500 whp how it sits.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
They're also bullet proof. Just ask the three I've seen getting new engines after 20k. It's perfectly normal for those engines to burn through 2qts of oil between changes. Just nuts. :cool:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Yep. Pretty much. In fact we have a red SRT charger named 'clifford' in the shop.(Big Red Dog). Sounds mean, but is pretty slow.:)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Pretty sure that was a Firebird.
You are correct, it was a 1st Gen Firebird.

The front fender has a "Firebird" emblem if you look carefully, and when you finally see the front grill, it has the chrome split grill with quad headlights. 1st Gen Camaros never had quad headlights.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Yep. Pretty much. In fact we have a red SRT charger named 'clifford' in the shop.(Big Red Dog). Sounds mean, but is pretty slow.:)
Its hard to make the Titanic fast.

Your truck probably weighs about what that charger does.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Old thread, bringing it back. How is he launching? 4wd, Sport Mode, Traction control on?

I'd like to see how a '18 would do with light mods.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Fun fact, I ran 14.2 to an R/T Challengers 14.5

I ran with both sport and non sport in 4wd. Traction control off and diff locked. seen no difference between them. Identical. With the diff open I spun in 4 hi. All runs stock.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts