F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought her home on July 2 2018. First up was a set of Husky floor mats and a set of Husky rear well liners.
IMG_5917.JPG
Installed a Stage 3 Motorsports Raptor Led set.
IMG_5947.JPG
Was hoping to install my Undercover Elite today, but delivery didn't go too well.
IMG_5941.JPG IMG_5942.JPG
Fixed my console tray so it stopped sliding back and forth. Placed some 8mm tubing over the lip in the rear of the console,
and a piece of 6mm tubing in the slot where the tray slides in the front of the console.
IMG_5937.JPG IMG_5938.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
What's keeping the strap from falling behind the seat?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have the Bakflip mx4. Came in almost perfect condition. I think one minors dent on the inside which was from the factory, not shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Bakflip mx4. Came in almost perfect condition. I think one minors dent on the inside which was from the factory, not shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FedEx Freight is so screwed up that they called me today to schedule the delivery that I rejected last Friday.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
So jealous!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had an Undercover on the Ranger and loved it. Went with a Lowpro Truxedo with the upgraded truck. Kinda miss the hard cover but the soft one has it's pluses.

Too bad Fed Ex keeps sharting the bed with your situation. Not really surprising though. Most of the guys at delivery places don't really give sh!t. Seems like everywhere nowadays.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well they switched carriers for the last shipment to UPS. After it sat at the local DC for 2 days I was finally able to talk with someone. When I asked them if it would be delivered intact, she said "probably not". I'll see tomorrow when it arrives. :mad:
I had an Undercover on the Ranger and loved it. Went with a Lowpro Truxedo with the upgraded truck. Kinda miss the hard cover but the soft one has it's pluses.

Too bad Fed Ex keeps sharting the bed with your situation. Not really surprising though. Most of the guys at delivery places don't really give sh!t. Seems like everywhere nowadays.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
10 Participants
Joeface530
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing