F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Not to get inbetween you two, but don't you think you're contributing to misinformation when you say you have trucks running a time and people should contact you for the same tune, yet not disclosing that is with weight removed and the fuel system needs upgraded(which is important because DI is a lot of money to upgrade)?
Where did I say contact me for a tune???? It had weight reduction on the 11.57 pass, tailgate spare tire seats. The 119.6 pass just the tailgate. The fact that both trucks that I tuned in to the 11 50s had weight reduction is very public knowledge if you look at my Facebook page in the list of modifications on each truck it calls out weight reduction and what the weight reduction was. Don't you think it's misleading that none of post on their Pages call out CRP upgraded turbos? I mean since you're getting all picky stuff?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Ahhhhh

Some of the back story suddenly gets filled in. I was wondering where there was obvious "history" in play, yet I couldn't recall any around here. It's in Facebook land! Lol

Having figured some of it out now, my take is that these are good times in the Ecoboost world compared to just a short few years ago. So much development and maturing of the products and services available.

And specifically, tuner knowledge is FAR beyond yesteryear. Nobody has that cornered anymore. And that's actually a good thing in my book.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ahhhhh

Some of the back story suddenly gets filled in. I was wondering where there was obvious "history" in play, yet I couldn't recall any around here. It's in Facebook land! Lol

Having figured some of it out now, my take is that these are good times in the Ecoboost world compared to just a short few years ago. So much development and maturing of the products and services available.

And specifically, tuner knowledge is FAR beyond yesteryear. Nobody has that cornered anymore. And that's actually a good thing in my book.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Agreed the platform is really pushing forward, and competition drives innovation. Getting out run only drives me sharpen my pencil and get better.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

101 - 105 of 105 Posts