F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought brand new in Sept of 19' new to all of this could use some help in upgrades and maintenance. I did remove those 4X4 decals.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,510 Posts
Welcome aboard.

No shortage of advice around here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
-Use a good Full synthetic oil
-No more than 5k service intervals, I’ve taken to resetting my oil life to 40% after each change
-put your foot in it daily, EB needs this and so do you!
-Most of us have learned some hard lessons on your behalf so read around to figure out what we’ve struggled with, celebrated and would do/not do again.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
I also have a new 19 2.7. Welcome! There are many different ways to mod your truck based on your interests. Give us a little more info about what your looking to do and maybe we can give you some more in depth answers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-Use a good Full synthetic oil
-No more than 5k service intervals, I’ve taken to resetting my oil life to 40% after each change
-put your foot in it daily, EB needs this and so do you!
-Most of us have learned some hard lessons on your behalf so read around to figure out what we’ve struggled with, celebrated and would do/not do again.

Welcome!

Thanks Brother, I do have the dealership handle the maintenance, as im paying for it in the end like a dumbass but.....I enjoy the hell out of it so far. Any idea how to eliminate the speed governor? It seems about 104ish on mine. I dont hit those speeds often but it would be nice to not be regulated. Also anyone have any idea what all you can do to the truck that WONT void the warranty????

·
Registered
156 Posts
And a word about “dealer maintenance....” the dealer, along with Fords recommended service intervals are concerned with your trick surviving through the warranty period. This is why they tout 10000 mile oil change intervals and lifetime transmission fluid etc.

If you plan to keep your truck, follow the lead of so many owners on this forum and replace all fluids more often.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
welcome fellow booster

Reactions: Martin8199
1 - 8 of 8 Posts