F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’d like to pick up a set of headlights, AplhaRex Nova series preferably.

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
I don't know if I've ever bought anything in my life on Black Friday.

And I'm not sure what that says about me?

I bet if I checked my Amazon purchases over the years that I'd discover I have participated though, without consciously choosing to.

It's more of a statement that my wife was the household shopper for all things Christmas?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,797 Posts
I could possibly be one of those, but my cats seem to possibly be fubar. I also haven't decided whether I'm going to just cut them to make removal easy, or whether I'm going to attempt to wrestle them off in one piece.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like some good idea's. I just have to watch myself, as sometimes I think it's a deal because it's Black Friday, when really, it's not anymore of a discount that vendors offer other times of the year.

I did pick up a nice Genius GB70 booster/battery pack yesterday. Normally they are $319, but they had it on for $199. I have been watching these for a year and this is the best deal I've seen thus far.

This way, I can have this in the truck and move my GB40 to the Wife's SUV.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Sounds like some good idea's. I just have to watch myself, as sometimes I think it's a deal because it's Black Friday, when really, it's not anymore of a discount that vendors offer other times of the year.
I'm sure there's billions of dollars made by just that, selling "Black Friday". The best deals can be had from other members on the forums here, but it seem the "used parts" market has dried up here the past few months.

·
Registered
240 Posts
What's everyone looking at grabbing this year?

If the deal is good enough, I may pull the trigger on a 4" BDS lift.
How much of a sale do you think they’ll do? I’ve been wanting the 4” BDS. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
"Sounds like some good idea's. I just have to watch myself, as sometimes I think it's a deal because it's Black Friday, when really, it's not anymore of a discount that vendors offer other times of the year. "

This is what I discovered when inquiring on a item from fullrace. Their black friday deal on items is 10% and that is stage 3 price year around.

I am buying my last and final mods for the truck. One of these parts is because I want to update on what I have now and the other I am just doing because I have to take something apart. These are barely a discount at all though.

I just bought some items from Autogeek I needed that I am almost out of as they had 25% off and free shipping on pre black friday.

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much of a sale do you think they’ll do? I’ve been wanting the 4” BDS. Keep me posted.

I’m north of the border, so I’ll be watching a couple bigger name 4X4 places like 4 Wheel Parts and Action Truck accessories. There are a couple of online places like bdslifts.ca.

With the exchange the way it is, seems better to buy from a CDN vendor.

I would be happy to fine 15% of or so. To save a couple hundred, would be nice. It’s not exactly a “must-have”, I just ran into a few situations last summer where I was touching bumpers exploring old logging roads.

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do BDS lift kits really go on sale in any significant way? What type of kit and price are you looking at?
I’ve never really tracked their discounts, so not sure. I am thinking if there is a sale, that them or a dealer would do it around now.

We’ll see how it goes I guess.

·
Administrator
9,797 Posts
I thought I had a lite squirreled away for the truck, but we keep spending more on furniture than we anticipated. Lol. Oh well!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Trucks get our love and attention Jan-Nov.

December is when all that has to compete those 11 months suddenly get priority. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
No lift for me. I went and did some Xmas shopping and after a new Laptop and Apple Watch, I don't have any truck money, lol.
Don't lift your truck, also this is a sign not to do it.

Apple watch return and get a real time piece. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts