F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to install a set of “raptor lights” from F150LED’s. Their supplemental online instructions aren’t working and they aren’t responding to my plea for help.

Does anyone have the specific wire colors and corresponding function for the 8 wires on the left side (drivers) side headlamp Plug? Their instructions for LED equipped trucks says pins 1 and 8 are not used and they show a plug with 7 wires. Mine has 8 wires in what they call pin 1 through 8.

When I connect based on their instructions, the Raptor lights come on with the left blinker.

Anyway, if some has the wire diagram for that plug, I’d very much appreciate it.

Sorry for the long post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, I ordered the “Raptor” lights from F150LEDs. They need to do some serious work on their customer service and support. Yesterday they asked for pictures of the plug, which I sent them last evening. They said, “Don’t worry Bret, we’ll get you taken care of” Still nothing back from them.

In any case, I finally gave up and, as the song goes, I did it my way. I connected them to my factory fog light plug. Works like a champ.

I too would prefer the amber halos but...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes, I ordered the “Raptor” lights from F150LEDs. They need to do some serious work on their customer service and support. Yesterday they asked for pictures of the plug, which I sent them last evening. They said, “Don’t worry Bret, we’ll get you taken care of” Still nothing back from them.

In any case, I finally gave up and, as the song goes, I did it my way. I connected them to my factory fog light plug. Works like a champ.

I too would prefer the amber halos but...

Mines hooked into the parking light circuit in the fuse box. I found a place that sells a conversion kit to make the DRL’s amber but you have to take the headlights apart and that concerns me considering what they cost.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Think it came out well. Still no support from F150LEDs other than, “sure, the fog lamps would be a great option”

·
Administrator
9,491 Posts
This thread makes me want to get the Raptor style bumper, and maybe do the '18+ front end swap. Lol

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is it possible to upgrade the Factory non LED headlights to the LED ones? I know there are aftermarket solutions, but I like the way the Factory LED lights look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Joseph322
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing