F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1,883 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Oh Snap----- Gone is the White ECO in the sig (1st boost and 1st love!) and on to a Brand New 2019 Magma Red FX4 Max Tow with many many features.... I'll post the sheet later.

Well! I ended up getting the truck.....Lol With rebates and dealer discounts it was $37,113 Sale Price that had an MSRP $53,245. My out the door after tax-lic-misc fee's was $41,098....... Was very hard to say no as you can see

And I already took the side stickers off the bed........ Windows get tinted Wed next week...

We were almost twinning....I nearly got the same truck before I decided I wanted the long bed. That magma red looks GOOD in your pictures. The day i was considering it not so much. What’s the payload in the door sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t see this thread and I asked the color in the other thread. I can’t really put my finger on the color, is it maroon? Is it a brown? Does it have a purple hue to it. What would you call it if someone couldn’t see it and didn’t know what Magma is supposed to look like.

Didn’t see this thread and I asked the color in the other thread. I can’t really put my finger on the color, is it maroon? Is it a brown? Does it have a purple hue to it. What would you call it if someone couldn’t see it and didn’t know what Magma is supposed to look like.
I've seen it and I describe it as "black cherry". But it really changes color depending on the lighting. My wife's smoked quartz Explorer Sport is the same way, just in blue... it can look blue, grey, purple, or nearly black depending on the lighting.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
All of the above colors, depends on the lighting and shading...... I really like it

Reactions: JaBoogedy
Congrats. Looks really nice.

Reactions: TOWMA8R
Discussion starter · #9 ·
Time to give it my own hand cleaning and rub down..... Dealers attempt was ok, but time for a deep clean inside and out from its owner......

I'll snap some pics later to post to officially start the transformation !!!!

Congrats on your new ride. Let the mods begin :)

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Well......

Got the chrome badges blacked out, much better. Why Ford didn't do this with the sport appearance package is beyond me.

good illustration of when the sun goes down the truck kinda turns black..... can see the blacked out emblems as well

Here is a couple of shots of the interior

Reactions: Blown F-150
Discussion starter · #13 ·
Going to sit down and order the tunes tonight.... Think I will go with GH again first.... just loved the 6spd trans performance from Matt tunes and I hope he can get this 10spd to do the same...

Thoughts on who to tune the new ride? Are all the major players tuning the 19's

Reactions: Joseph322
Discussion starter · #15 ·
What did you black the badges out with? Love the truck. When you figure out the tuning situation send me a PM I'm interested in giving it a go with my truck as well.
I used plasti dip, did my last F-150 (in sig below) with the stuff as well, stood up for a couple of years with no issues.....

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Updated my SCT X4 took over an hour..... so I can load some canned tunes and give those a try until I order my GH tunes really really soon !!!

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Confirmed that GH (Matt) is tuning the 19's..... So will be getting those soon, very very soon

Ok cool

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

16k off sticker and that is not factoring in your trade at all?

I love Ford, but that is a horrible name for the paint. Just stick with maroon Ford like us normal folk will call it, lol. I haven't seen maroon in a long time, manufacturers don't seem to make that any more.

1 - 20 of 1,883 Posts