F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

421 - 440 of 445 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
I really like the color combo of the Magma Red with my RV, you would of thought I planned it that way

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
You saying you didn't buy that RV because of the matching graphics?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
You saying you didn't buy that RV because of the matching graphics?

Nope, same trailer I had with my white 2015 F150 ECO!!!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
1st night in the RV full time for the next 3-4 months........

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
1st night in the RV full time for the next 3-4 months........
One day at a time.

Start by pretending you are camping. It's a very different expectation.

And honestly, the PORCH is the most important room, and thus deserves considerable investment. (VERY comfortable chair, perhaps a reciprocating fan if a breeze is needed, a few plants, nice rug or surface to walk Barefoot on,..... You get the idea)

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,295 Posts
I'm all about the 'porch' also !

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
I'm all about the 'porch' also !
Best I could do for being semi remote on a hill top for a porch, te wife added the flowers of course and I have my flat top for grilling. The view is the in laws and the hill side. At least I have power and water..... just have to deal with a remote black tank dumping with a portable tote every week or so,

I got my YJ Crawler and my 1970 AAR Cuda (under the cover) close by......

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
You ain't suffering!

Reactions: GTXLT

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #429

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
RV showers.

They range from "just like home", to "hey, why is there a shower head above the toilet?"

I literally bought the one I live in because of the bathroom.

Reactions: TOWMA8R

·
Administrator
10,625 Posts
Mine is "hey I hope you're not very large!". It gets the job done but that's about it. Lol

We generally stay at state parks with very nice bath houses, and shower in there. Much easier than trying to do it in the teensy camper shower. However, it's there if necessary.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,295 Posts
We have nice shower houses at the COE campgrounds. Always smell like bleach 👍🏼 Some are new style.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #433
Mine, it get the job done..... kust a little cramped.......

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
Question for you all. I am thinking of lifting the truck, 4"? I don't want to have to buy new tires, so the 4" makes the most sense to me........ What are all of your thoughts on the 4" vs the 6"?

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Question for you all. I am thinking of lifting the truck, 4"? I don't want to have to buy new tires, so the 4" makes the most sense to me........ What are all of your thoughts on the 4" vs the 6"?
Wellll

I went back and forth and back and forth between a 4 and 6, for like a month, and I am soooo damn happy I went 6.
It's not a huge difference between the two but it's definitely a noticeable difference. I have a buddy with same set up as mine but with 4" BDS and to me it just looks slightly higher then a 2.25 leveled truck with 3" rear blocks, he's told me a couple times he wishes he would have just went with a 6 inch now.

with that being said though I can’t remember what size tires you have and I feel like anything under 34 inch will definitely look a little awkward.

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Wellll

I went back and forth and back and forth between a 4 and 6, for like a month, and I am soooo damn happy I went 6.
It's not a huge difference between the two but it's definitely a noticeable difference. I have a buddy with same set up as mine but with 4" BDS and to me it just looks slightly higher then a 2.25 leveled truck with 3" rear blocks, he's told me a couple times he wishes he would have just went with a 6 inch now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh it's noticeable. Your truck does NOT have the stance of a 4".

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Oh it's noticeable. Your truck does NOT have the stance of a 4".

Definitely! Most of the 4 inch lifts I see totally remind me of a 2 1/2 inch Level with 3 inch rear blocks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
TOWMA8R got bit by the bug! Pockets filling up living in that camper!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
Wellll

with that being said though I can’t remember what size tires you have and I feel like anything under 34 inch will definitely look a little awkward.
275-65-20's.......... why I think the 4' will be better......

can you get a pic of your buddies truck?

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
275-65-20's.......... why I think the 4' will be better......

can you get a pic of your buddies truck?
I'll ask him to send me one. He's up north fighting fires right now.

421 - 440 of 445 Posts