F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1088 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts
Well, its time to bring in the one of the best, if not thee best for the E50 Tune!!! BOOSTKING!
You will definitely love working with him! I highly recommend!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #942 ·
You will definitely love working with him! I highly recommend!
Yes, I am super excited!! Going back to the sct and Live Link for data logging will be a re-learn for sure....

Reactions: boostkingMatt

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts
Yes, I am super excited!! Going back to the sct and Live Link for data logging will be a re-learn for sure....
Nah, it’s easy peasy!

Reactions: Rhydon and TOWMA8R

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #944 ·
Nah, it’s easy peasy!
Thank Goodness the wife is way more tech savy..... Lol

but then again, she will find out I spent more money on the F-150, which is always a little white lie///Lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
What happened to you loving the calibrated power tunes and device?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 f150 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4 heavy tow package fx4 6.5' bed highly modified
6,479 Posts

He’s chasing that dragon man lol
I totally get it, I’m the same with car audio sound quality/audiophile equipment.

interested to hear how you like boost king's tunes and [email protected] ;

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #947 ·
No

Absolutely no complaints at all, they have done me well, at the track, daily commute and street smack downs.............

I am just looking for a dedicated, reliable, trustworthy, one of the best remote tuners and I believe boostking will get me where I want to be at the track with my current mods

·
Registered
372 Posts
I get it completely. He definitely will and is a good choice for sure. Will be interested to hear your feedback as well.

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #949 ·
Don't understand the guys on the streets who drive like diks and when stopped heads up at a light, flip you off after you clearly gapped them!!!

Late model chevy CC, slammed, pizza cutter tires, clearly exhaust mods a possibly bolt ons kept riding my a&& on a one lane road..... rev speed up, slow down, flash lights..... typical dik stuff. one lanes turns to two and off he goes weaving in and out of traffic, At one point her races a dodge diesel and I think a wrx for the 7 or so miles of parkway and traffic lights...... a few miles later I roll next to him at a stop light....... Savy I reach over and twist to 4wd.......... traction control off and now we wait....... dude revs and power brakes a burn out..... as the smoke clears the lights about to change, bring it 2k rpm........ green and we go...... not a fkn chance.... I'm 4 trucks ahead by 100ft and never look back to around 85mph but I hear him still on the pedal hard....... maybe 5 trucks now. I let off and the pedal and the typical fly by with the left hand out the window over the cab middle finger bird!!!!!! Give my dash board a little pat, rub and say, that a boy!!!!!

Who knows, maybe it would have been a different story from a roll....... I'll still take it!!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Atta boy !

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts
Don't understand the guys on the streets who drive like diks and when stopped heads up at a light, flip you off after you clearly gapped them!!!

Late model chevy CC, slammed, pizza cutter tires, clearly exhaust mods a possibly bolt ons kept riding my a&& on a one lane road..... rev speed up, slow down, flash lights..... typical dik stuff. one lanes turns to two and off he goes weaving in and out of traffic, At one point her races a dodge diesel and I think a wrx for the 7 or so miles of parkway and traffic lights...... a few miles later I roll next to him at a stop light....... Savy I reach over and twist to 4wd.......... traction control off and now we wait....... dude revs and power brakes a burn out..... as the smoke clears the lights about to change, bring it 2k rpm........ green and we go...... not a fkn chance.... I'm 4 trucks ahead by 100ft and never look back to around 85mph but I hear him still on the pedal hard....... maybe 5 trucks now. I let off and the pedal and the typical fly by with the left hand out the window over the cab middle finger bird!!!!!! Give my dash board a little pat, rub and say, that a boy!!!!!

Who knows, maybe it would have been a different story from a roll....... I'll still take it!!
Yessss. Taught him a little lesson. He was probably like, “dude, this full size pickup truck guy thinks he can beat me”

I would have loved to see the look on his face when he realized you gapped him.

I recently was playing games with a diesel guy. He was too scared to race me. All he wanted to do was the typical flyby thing.

Reactions: ndtguy and TOWMA8R

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #952 ·
BoostKing - Here we go!!!!! Waiting for that email is like a kid waiting in his room Christmas Morning to run to the living room to see what Santa Brought!

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts
BoostKing - Here we go!!!!! Waiting for that email is like a kid waiting in his room Christmas Morning to run to the living room to see what Santa Brought!
Right? It’s even worse for me right now than that, just waiting till those Stage 4 turbos show up on Friday!!!!!!!! The days don’t go fast enough.

Reactions: TOWMA8R

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #954 ·
Right? It’s even worse for me right now than that, just waiting till those Stage 4 turbos show up on Friday!!!!!!!! The days don’t go fast enough.
Anticipation can hurt but feel so great!

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #956 ·
Patience's is what I keep telling myself.....I never check my email every hour, until today!!!! Come on tomorrow!

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,071 Posts
Patience's is what I keep telling myself.....I never check my email every hour, until today!!!! Come on tomorrow!
Brett usually would reply to me in the mornings, and usually on Monday or Friday. Sometimes in the middle of the week, but usually on mondays.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #958 ·
Brett usually would reply to me in the mornings, and usually on Monday or Friday. Sometimes in the middle of the week, but usually on mondays.
He replied, just waiting for the file....... he said he is having some issues with the new web site and email.... So once that is squared away, he will send the file over and we will begin....

He responded 1st thing Monday...... asked a question in a follow up email, sent back Tuesday and then sent me that message ^ yesterday... Communication is quick so far

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #959 ·
Here we go!!!!

Got my data log files via email this morning and will be sending a data log of the stock file once this tank of E50 is down to 91 octane status.... Going to shoot a file of the current tune for him from calibrated power as well, see what his thoughts are !!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #960 ·
Dang, forgot I am headed out of town....... and I am not taking the truck........ Now I have to wait until Monday,,, Grrrr.....

941 - 960 of 1088 Posts