F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1360 Posts

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,301 · (Edited)
Back from vacation to Disney!!!

Just did some reverse light LEDs and Cargo Light LED bulbs. For LEDs, all I have left are some inside lights....... some times its the small things that feel good when it comes to your vehicle!!!

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,302 ·
Lil late model Camaro on F150 action this afternoon on the parkway, from a 30 mph to 100 ish..... Pretty sure dude was like "Ok, I just got paced & pulled on (3/4 truck length) by a Ford Truck"

That Camaro exhaust was so freaking loud too!!!

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,303 ·
Had a chance to clean the truck the other day, forgot how nice it is to drive a clean truck!!!!

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,304 ·
Decided to load BoostKings E50 tune back in the truck and got to do a hit with the dragy

Product Azure Rectangle Font Material property

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,305 ·
All right. what do you think these will do for my times at the track this spring? Scored these for free today,,,,, tires have 1100 miles 265/70r17,,,,, off a 2020 xl 4x4 2.7 eco

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

· Registered
867 Posts
All right. what do you think these will do for my times at the track this spring? Scored these for free today,,,,, tires have 1100 miles 265/70r17,,,,, off a 2020 xl 4x4 2.7 eco

View attachment 184358
bet they are 20lb lighter than your normal setup. Nice score getting those for free

· Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,866 Posts
I’m going to do this at some point as well.

Reactions: TOWMA8R

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,310 ·
I tried a pull on my 17’ winter setup, as its about 7lbs lighter each wheel. Didn’t get any quicker because the traction loss from the winter compound
I am hoping with the right psi drop, these can hook just fine......

Plus I plan on removing my hard tonneau cover, raptor steps and tailgate for more weight reductions at the same time!!!

Reactions: boostkingMatt

· Registered
867 Posts
I am hoping with the right psi drop, these can hook just fine......

Plus I plan on removing my hard tonneau cover, raptor steps and tailgate for more weight reductions at the same time!!!
passenger and back seat?

I didn’t take out the child seat, but i did drop the spare tire. Left the fiberglass cap on, as thats been on the truck since new, but thats another ~200lbs on mine.

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,312 ·
passenger and back seat?

I didn’t take out the child seat, but i did drop the spare tire. Left the fiberglass cap on, as thats been on the truck since new, but thats another ~200lbs on mine.
I will leave the seats in, and I have had the spare tire and heat shield removed along time ago, Lol

Reactions: bentruby

· Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,866 Posts

· Moderstrator
3,054 Posts
I guess so long as all that stuff isn’t stored in the bed, you’re cutting sprung weight!
🏋️‍♀️

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,315 ·
Decided to load BoostKings E50 tune back in the truck and got to do a hit with the dragy

View attachment 184354
Made 5 more passes, same conditions and could not better a 12.88... For an E50, thats on the slow side of thinbgs as far as tuning and the 19 platform with my mods

· Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,866 Posts
Is there anyone on this forum who’s ran an 11 besides Remmy Carson?

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,317 ·
Updated my Sync to that latest version today over Wifi, sync 3,4 Build22200_PRODUCT

Took about 50 min,,,,,

Other than the latest Map for Nav, not sure of the other benefits or features over the previous version...

Reactions: Boatwaco

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,320 ·
For all that follow and participate in the thread, and for those who just stumble on in.

Happy Holidays and please enjoy, love the family and travel safely!

Wife and I have been out a few times this week and last night spreading Christmas Cheer. Our town has a neighbor hood (2 blocks, 2 streets) that all participate in decorating the houses and they get 1000's of vehicles and on lookers on foot,,,, They (individual houses) hand out coco and goodies, some dress up in costumes, so we (wife and I) drive the blocks in my Jeep every year handing out candy canes and wishing all Merry Christmas

Plant Wheel Automotive lighting Electricity Tire

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

1301 - 1320 of 1360 Posts