F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
I just received my AWE exhaust. I don’t know that I’ll have the time to put it in this weekend, but I plan to make a video and share some pics for the members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which one did you go with?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I just received my AWE exhaust. I don’t know that I’ll have the time to put it in this weekend, but I plan to make a video and share some pics for the members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saweeeet!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #124

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Got the raptor style grille with LED Lights and 3 Amber Lights installed today. Ran out of daylight so I will get the rest of the lights wired and hooked up tomorrow or the next day and get some pics posted....

I will say, it looks great!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)
New Grille is in...... The Grey matches perfectly, looks great, I am happy with it..... 3 Amber Lights (Raptor Clone) and two LED Lights..... Hardware was great. quality great, install instruction just ok..... But for $139 on Amazon.... Win

to

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Woah! Way better! I like the cubes in the pocket portion

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I like the unobstructed airflow. But yea, I would like a blue oval perhaps myself.

Besides, I have 360 camera. So I kinda require it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Woah! Way better! I like the cubes in the pocket portion
I like the lights as well, and the amber match the factory running lights almost perfectly... I'll get a picture at night soon

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #132

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I like the unobstructed airflow. But yea, I would like a blue oval perhaps myself.

Besides, I have 360 camera. So I kinda require it

Gotcha Snake......... Maybe I can incorporate something Oval

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Gotcha Snake......... Maybe I can incorporate something Oval
Don't listen to me. Lol

I'm just bloviating. You know, thinking out loud. Your truck looks GREAT just the way it is

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
excited, get to tow my rv home tomorrow from the property to prepare for next weeks camping outing, first tow with the new eco........!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Hooked up the trailer to the 19 F-150 for the 1st time today!!!! Can't wait to hit the freeway next weekend.... got a 4 hour trip that will go from sea level all the way up and over 6500'..... So I will get a good feel for the the performance of the 19 and the temps...... forecast is mid 90's when I leave

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Nice trailer man

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
So shocked how well the paint of the truck blends with the stickers on the trailer..........

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hooked up the trailer to the 19 F-150 for the 1st time today!!!! Can't wait to hit the freeway next weekend.... got a 4 hour trip that will go from sea level all the way up and over 6500'..... So I will get a good feel for the the performance of the 19 and the temps...... forecast is mid 90's when I leave

View attachment 163327

View attachment 163328
Did you ever get around to towing anything with the BCB Macgyver tune?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Did you ever get around to towing anything with the BCB Macgyver tune?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I did with the 15, it was my go to tow tune....... I liked it better than the GH Tune and the 5*, at least for the 15....my old truck........

With the 19, I find the dedicated octane tunes to be stronger over the adaptive tunes I have tried, which with my 2015 eco, the adaptive tunes seemed to run better... at least the 1/4 times showed it

121 - 140 of 154 Posts
About this Discussion
153 Replies
26 Participants
TOWMA8R
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing