F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sickness!!!! What a transformation!

20x9 Venom rex 601 carbon graphite's wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain 275/60-20's

Bad A$$ after

before

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TOWMA8R, thank you for your business. If you get a chance let us know your opinion of the Michelin tires when you get some miles on them.
The Michelin where on the truck from the factory..... no complaints and seem to wear evenly...... 8k miles on them

I bought the Wrangler UltraTerrain and have them now in 20's. So far, very quiet, handle great and feel like they grip well on corners.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
The Michelin where on the truck from the factory..... no complaints and seem to wear evenly...... 8k miles on them

I bought the Wrangler UltraTerrain and have them now in 20's. So far, very quiet, handle great and feel like they grip well on corners.
IMG_6554.JPG

Those wheels are great. Cant stand fake beadlocks and fake bolts/rivets everywhere.

·
Registered
55 Posts
What type of level kit do you have installed? The logo that I can see on the strut tower looks to be Eibach?

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
They would be my choice my second or first choice on my magnetic grey truck. Went with fuel couplers tinted.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts

20x9 Venom rex 601 carbon graphite's wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain 275/60-20's

Bad A$$ after

View attachment 163899

before
View attachment 163900
Truck looks awesome, night and day difference from stock! Glad you posted about these wheels, I absolutely love the look. Looked around on the web and seen VenomRex was running a Halloween sale buy 3 get 1 free so I grabbed a set! Been researching wheels and nothing came close to these (for me at least).

Again truck looks killer @TOWMA8R!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Dude I 100% agree. Seems like it harder to find a rim without fake beadlocks then with.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Thats why I have never even considered wheels. Recently I saw these and another set on a truck in the chat section that both peaked my interest though.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck looks awesome, night and day difference from stock! Glad you posted about these wheels, I absolutely love the look. Looked around on the web and seen VenomRex was running a Halloween sale buy 3 get 1 free so I grabbed a set! Been researching wheels and nothing came close to these (for me at least).

Again truck looks killer @TOWMA8R!
Thanks

Make sure to post pictures of yours I have had so many real world compliments about the truck with these wheels........ Don't see them and don't see this color combo

·
Registered
3 Posts

Bad A$$ after

View attachment 163899

before
View attachment 163900
Absolutely love the look of your pickup. I've been spending hours trying to decide on a wheel and tire upgrade for my '19 and was just about to give up (they all look the same after awhile lol) and just keep my oem 20's until I stumbled across your post. I can't stop staring at it. Where the heck have these wheels been?!?! Your pickup seriously has the look that many will spend several thousand dollars more for, only to degrade the ride and handling in the end. Am I to understand you only have a 2 inch level and NO rear lift? That tire size fills the well perfectly and is what I will get as well. And those wheels..........🤩
Quick question: do you only have a 2 inch frontend lift, and how do you like the Goodyear Ultras so far? Road noise?

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you want those wheels pretty sure they’re doing another buy 3 get 1 free deal. That’s how I got mine during Halloween :)

Ultra Terrains have been great for me with little to no noise.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Absolutely love the look of your pickup. I've been spending hours trying to decide on a wheel and tire upgrade for my '19 and was just about to give up (they all look the same after awhile lol) and just keep my oem 20's until I stumbled across your post. I can't stop staring at it. Where the heck have these wheels been?!?! Your pickup seriously has the look that many will spend several thousand dollars more for, only to degrade the ride and handling in the end. Am I to understand you only have a 2 inch level and NO rear lift? That tire size fills the well perfectly and is what I will get as well. And those wheels..........🤩
Quick question: do you only have a 2 inch frontend lift, and how do you like the Goodyear Ultras so far? Road noise?
Thanks for the comments on the truck.... I was exactly like you, wanted wheels but not some wheel that you will see on a daily basis or a wheel that hangs at all the shops in town.

I have the 2" leveling kit and no rear. These wheels are great and I get daily compliments. As for the goodyears, I am very surprised with the smooth quiet rids they offer. The are for me, a great tire so far and look aggressive without the aggressive tire road feel and handling....

cant wait to see your truck with these venom's......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good to hear on the tires; just ordered a set. Reading nothing but good reviews on them. Anyway thanks for renewed inspiration! Went with the graphite wheel but considered gold for a minute since my F150 is black. Might be cool at first (flashbacks to Bandit Trans Ams? Lol) but would probably get old down the road. Cant beat that graphite color. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gold to me, would be sick!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts