F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sickness!!!! What a transformation!

20x9 Venom rex 601 carbon graphite's wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain 275/60-20's

Bad A$$ after

before

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TOWMA8R, thank you for your business. If you get a chance let us know your opinion of the Michelin tires when you get some miles on them.
The Michelin where on the truck from the factory..... no complaints and seem to wear evenly...... 8k miles on them

I bought the Wrangler UltraTerrain and have them now in 20's. So far, very quiet, handle great and feel like they grip well on corners.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
The Michelin where on the truck from the factory..... no complaints and seem to wear evenly...... 8k miles on them

I bought the Wrangler UltraTerrain and have them now in 20's. So far, very quiet, handle great and feel like they grip well on corners.
IMG_6554.JPG

Those wheels are great. Cant stand fake beadlocks and fake bolts/rivets everywhere.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What type of level kit do you have installed? The logo that I can see on the strut tower looks to be Eibach?

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
They would be my choice my second or first choice on my magnetic grey truck. Went with fuel couplers tinted.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sickness!!!! What a transformation!

20x9 Venom rex 601 carbon graphite's wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain 275/60-20's

Bad A$$ after

View attachment 163899

before
View attachment 163900
Truck looks awesome, night and day difference from stock! Glad you posted about these wheels, I absolutely love the look. Looked around on the web and seen VenomRex was running a Halloween sale buy 3 get 1 free so I grabbed a set! Been researching wheels and nothing came close to these (for me at least).

Again truck looks killer @TOWMA8R!

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Dude I 100% agree. Seems like it harder to find a rim without fake beadlocks then with.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Thats why I have never even considered wheels. Recently I saw these and another set on a truck in the chat section that both peaked my interest though.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck looks awesome, night and day difference from stock! Glad you posted about these wheels, I absolutely love the look. Looked around on the web and seen VenomRex was running a Halloween sale buy 3 get 1 free so I grabbed a set! Been researching wheels and nothing came close to these (for me at least).

Again truck looks killer @TOWMA8R!
Thanks

Make sure to post pictures of yours I have had so many real world compliments about the truck with these wheels........ Don't see them and don't see this color combo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts