F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been wanting to order these wheels for the last couple months and running them with 305/50r20 (I don't want to level it yet and I may not at all if they fit with no rub). My truck is magnetic metallic and I'm leaning towards the Carbon Graphite. What do you guys think would look best? It's really hard to decide without seeing them in person :confused:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've been wanting to order these wheels for the last couple months and running them with 305/50r20 (I don't want to level it yet and I may not at all if they fit with no rub). My truck is magnetic metallic and I'm leaning towards the Carbon Graphite. What do you guys think would look best? It's really hard to decide without seeing them in person :confused:
I think it will look sick.... google the wheels and f150, you will see that color combo. These wheels look sick in any color thanks to the awesome design.

Reactions: Qwk86gn

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Love them. Just talked my cousin into buying a set yesterday. Hard to beat the price for a one piece so light. [much lighter than stock]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
P.S. waiting for the 601 in 17 and possibly
Bronze for the ‘19

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
P.S. waiting for the 601 in 17 and possibly
Bronze for the ‘19

Bronze would make a statement in your trucks color!!!!!

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Bronze would make a statement in your trucks color!!!!!
I’m thinking it would look pretty nice! Not many vehicles I think can make the gold/bronze look good but something tells me Ruby Red is the exception.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think the bronze also looks good on black and blue trucks. I ended up ordering Carbon Graphite VR601's with 305/55R20 (XL rated, not the LT's) Nitto Ridge Grapplers today. Looks like I'm going to be leveling...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I think the bronze also looks good on black and blue trucks. I ended up ordering Carbon Graphite VR601's with 305/55R20 (XL rated, not the LT's) Nitto Ridge Grapplers today. Looks like I'm going to be leveling...
Pictures are a must!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just some quick pictures I snapped right after installing Venomrex Carbon Graphite wheels with XL rated 305/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers as opposed to the LT's. No level yet and I just barely got a hint of rub with the wheels cranked backing into my driveway at an angle. I'm fairly certain they'd rub a bit worse if I really flexed the suspension. These wheels and tires weighed about 80lbs each while the worn out Hankooks and factory 20's weighed right around 75lbs each.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just some quick pictures I snapped right after installing Venomrex Carbon Graphite wheels with XL rated 305/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers as opposed to the LT's. No level yet and I just barely got a hint of rub with the wheels cranked backing into my driveway at an angle. I'm fairly certain they'd rub a bit worse if I really flexed the suspension. These wheels and tires weighed about 80lbs each while the worn out Hankooks and factory 20's weighed right around 75lbs each.

View attachment 164794
Sick my friend.....I love these wheels ,,,,,,

Reactions: Qwk86gn

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Awesome combo, I think I will sell my sport 20’s and Nittos and go this route. Will be lighter!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well it's not exactly spotless (just snowed again), but what a day! Nothin like a lift and some wheels and tires to make you feel like a kid again. What a difference! Best part about it is that it's also more useable now. Drives so good. Maybe it's in my head but it actually feels lighter--was concerned it would be the opposite. Love how it sits and rides; same quietness and same factory suspension feel... View attachment 164437
Really like the way the truck looks mine doesn't have the oem fender liners as well (not to be confused with the wheel well liners). I'd really appreciate it if I could see more pics it in different angles

21 - 33 of 33 Posts