F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pulled the trigger. I've been researching the 2020's for a while now and figuring what expenses I would have coming up on my current 2013.

I sent emails to 26 dealers within a 55 mile radius of me stating I was interested in ordering a 2020. Only 12 actually emailed back. Out of that 12, 9 started to show interest. In the end only 4 actually sent me quotes for my specs. One even told me that they couldn't give me a price since the price sheets aren't out yet for them to use.....................uuummmmm, I can price it on ford.com. LOL Of course, a couple of them wanted me to purchase a left over 2019, but that's not what I wanted. They wouldn't even discuss 2020's.

I actually searched this year for a 2019 and could never find exactly what I wanted. 3.5 ecoboost, 20" wheels, max tow package, 3.55 rear end.

In the end, it came down to 2 dealers who were about $1k apart.

The order is in and hope to have it delivered in about 7 weeks.

Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good for you . That’s exactly the way I handled my 18. Zero pressure

Submit your bid. If your the winner I’ll be in touch

-Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered one with the xplan yesterday(11/20). I'm being told 8 week delivery. Like you, I could not find one with everything I wanted. The ones on the lot seemed to be loaded up with things I didn't want, or didn't have things on them that I wanted. The xplan made it easier, as a dealer will either accept it or not. No dealing on the price... Lariat, 3.5L, max tow package, 18" wheels, 3:55 rear. Bunch of other stuff too...

Can't wait!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just ordered one with the xplan yesterday(11/20). I'm being told 8 week delivery. Like you, I could not find one with everything I wanted. The ones on the lot seemed to be loaded up with things I didn't want, or didn't have things on them that I wanted. The xplan made it easier, as a dealer will either accept it or not. No dealing on the price... Lariat, 3.5L, max tow package, 18" wheels, 3:55 rear. Bunch of other stuff too...

Can't wait!
Congratulations! Post pics when she arrives

I wish I had X plan

-Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
X-plan isn't hard to get. Join the Mustang Club of America, EAA, or a number of other organizations. Most make you wait 60 days. Then go generate a PIN and you're off.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
X plan is higher than employee pricing event.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
That's true, but the Xplan for Friends and Acquaintances is what I used. Ford employee pricing(the A plan I think) would be another $2200 cheaper. But I don't work for Ford... ;)
They offer it every year don't they? Ya I work for AMDofasco and as a steel supplier all we get is X plan too.

They probably wouldn't give you A plan pricing on an ordered vehicle anyhow during the "employee price event".

·
Registered
7 Posts
They offer it every year don't they? Ya I work for AMDofasco and as a steel supplier all we get is X plan too.

They probably wouldn't give you A plan pricing on an ordered vehicle anyhow during the "employee price event".
I'm guessing no, as the employee pricing events are usually at the end of the model year to clear inventory(July-September or so).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I pulled the trigger. I've been researching the 2020's for a while now and figuring what expenses I would have coming up on my current 2013.

The order is in and hope to have it delivered in about 7 weeks.

Can't wait!!!
I'll be interested to see how long it takes for you to get it, as you ordered yours three weeks before I ordered mine.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I did notice up here in Canada them offering 0% financing on 2019s

Anyhow awesome whats the build spec! anything special? Color, Sport 4x4?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts