F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking pretty good IMO though I've seen some comments say it looks like a GMC/Chevy :D. Digging the headlights and fogs. This looks like possibly a Platinum model to me or at the very least Lariat.

In the first two images notice the air dam, it actually looks like it can change in height depending on speed..Thinking things like deep snow or offroading in the first pic and highway speeds in the second.

Looks like it gets a cargo camera, likely in higher end models..

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Couldn't find a clear image of the interior but this one is floating around..

·
Registered
330 Posts
ok that interior is awesome

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
I don't know. Although I'm not against the large screen, I get a kinda creepy "follow Dodge" feeling about that shot. It's so busy with protrusions and intrusions.

I realize that manufacturers take heat for an "unfresh" look if they don't do anything for 3-4 years, but I would rather see refining changes, I think.

The current interior in the dressed up trims is a good looking truck. My interior even has real wood grain textures, like a proper luxury car, rather than the fake wallpaper urethane covered plastic of the past.

Not really a rant. But I just don't want Ford to get too hokey or gimmicky.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Maybe everyone is after the Tesla look? I’m not against anything that makes it easier on the old eyes :)
I was gunna say, its not a Ram thing, its a Tesla thing. Ram just happened to come out with their new truck before Ford.

Chevy is over in the corner picking its nose.

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
When I mentioned the Ram-follow thing I didn't mean just the size of the touch-screen.

Although both Tesla and Ram both have large touch screens, the entire dash look are very different. But unlike a lot of folks who speak highly of the Ram Interior, I just didn't take to it when I study it.

So my comments are just me hoping that Ford can include the trendy screen size increase without losing their current dash design/look.

Or put another way, I would prefer the touch screen NOT be so obviously framed as though it were the crown jewel.

I admit I might be being anti-Ram biased

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts