F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum, but I have been reading and searching for the past couple weeks. I cannot find the answer to my question so I signed up to ask all you knowledgeable people.

As the title states I have a 2wd XLT Super Cab. I bought a 2.5" AS offset leveling kit, I have read all kinds of threads that tell you what the biggest tire is you can put under a 4wd but I am having a hard time finding out what wheels and tires I can put on with little to no trimming on my 2wd. I would like them to stick out of the fenders at least an inch or so. If any of you have pics (like everyone, I love pics) or info on the 2wd level please let me know. Thanks

What I am hoping for is a 34ish by 12.5ish and probably an 18x9 wheel. I have no idea on offset

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, anyone. Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Boy it sure is lonely in here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sorry to say I can't help on the info but thought I would respond so you didn't feel neglected.

good Luck!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I am new to the forum, but I have been reading and searching for the past couple weeks. I cannot find the answer to my question so I signed up to ask all you knowledgeable people.

As the title states I have a 2wd XLT Super Cab. I bought a 2.5" AS offset leveling kit, I have read all kinds of threads that tell you what the biggest tire is you can put under a 4wd but I am having a hard time finding out what wheels and tires I can put on with little to no trimming on my 2wd. I would like them to stick out of the fenders at least an inch or so. If any of you have pics (like everyone, I love pics) or info on the 2wd level please let me know. Thanks

What I am hoping for is a 34ish by 12.5ish and probably an 18x9 wheel. I have no idea on offset
Sorry can't help you but why not go down to a local trusted tire shop and ask them.
Any tire shop that installs upgrades will have all that information.
I do not recall anyone trying to do what you are with a 2 wheel drive so there may not be any info on it.
Hope this helps Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I'll go to the LTS tomorrow and see what they say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts