F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone wondering, 3:31 gears push the 35x12.50s real nice. Mpt performance updated my tune since tires and I got my message back. Averaging now 18-19. Setup is rough country 2.5 spacers and 35x12.50r17s.

Mods include:
*afe stage 2 pro Magnum force Cai
*afe bladerunner charge pipe
*170 performance thermostat
*3" mbrp o/r y pipe
*3" straight pipe dumped before axle
*sct livewire ts running 93 octane 100% pure gas tune by mpt performance
*21lbs of boost
*bov vented to atmosphere
*rough country 2.5 spacers
*35x12.50r17s Cooper stt mts on factory wheels
*fx4 headlights
*recon 3rd
*Harley Davidson tail lights
*5% tint all around, 50% on whole windshield, plus 15% on top of the 5% on two front Windows to match the rear
*ecoboost badges removed

Mods to come:
*Evo intercooler
*water/meth injection
*batmo turbo wheels tmp_IMAG0474-346008818.jpg

Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
868 Posts
question
how did you vent to BOV to atmosphere on the 2013 ?

P.S. your pushing 35's real nice now but i bet not so good with 12 lbs boost

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disconnect the tube from the bov and the inlet tube. Plug off the hole on the inlet tube. Easy as that. I'm pushing 21 lbs of boost. Will have new dyno numbers soon with new tires

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brass plug from hardware store, sealed with sealant, covered with black electric tape to Match

·
Registered
868 Posts
i see !
so is this a pipe thread then ?
i didnt want to take mine apart without understanding what im getting into.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did mpt have to do to your tune? You can adjust for tires under options.
Custom tunes have to be sent back for revision when you add new parts, tires, gear ratios, etc. Running the canned tunes you can adjust your accessories in the options.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see !
so is this a pipe thread then ?
i didnt want to take mine apart without understanding what im getting into.
It's not a thread. It's just clipped on to the bov and the inlet tube. Takes 5 minutes to do. I believe it's 1" and 1/16 plug. Can't remember

·
Registered
346 Posts
Custom tunes have to be sent back for revision when you add new parts, tires, gear ratios, etc. Running the canned tunes you can adjust your accessories in the options.
Where did you hear that? If you send specs to the tuner, then you can leave default settings on the SCT screen. If you want to change things at a later time, like gear ratio (not advisable), tire revs, or speed limiter, you can do it yourself. Try it next time with the limiter and see what happens.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't mean to say they "have" to be sent back, I know you can adjust it yourself but mpt builds the tune for how I want that's why I send them back, they revise it and I skip the options screen when loading the newly revised tune.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts